1. An insertable wine aerator that'll transport you to the most luxe of vineyards by instantly infusing air into your wine in order to release its aromas.
2. A set of retro Nintendo game coasters to help keep your furniture safe from watermarks while also indulging in a bit of nostalgia.
3. A roll-on clay face mask from Olay so you don't have to worry about making a mess when you're trying to get even, glowing skin. Say goodbye to dead skin cells and hello to healthy ones!
4. Or a carbonated clay mask for exfoliating your pores and preventing blackheads with this one-step mask. And watch as your face gets covered in foam!
5. An Essence mascara if you're looking for bold and intense lashes even *you* will think came from falsies. Salon quality at a fraction of the cost? Yes, please!
6. A Bed Head diffuser hair dryer whose ceramic tech will help tame frizz without causing heat damage. There's even a cool air button for setting your curly hair in the style you want!
7. Or a Revlon hot-air brush that'll dry, style, and add volume to your hair in one fell swoop! With this oval brush, you can say goodbye to tangles and frizz.
8. A dual Samsung phone sanitizer and charger so sleek it'll fit seamlessly into your decor. If you're a clean freak whose phone is chronically at 1% battery, this super-cool gadget has got you covered.
9. A wine wand for making tannin-induced hangovers magically disappear! Purify your Malbec in minutes and say goodbye to headaches and upset stomachs.
10. Crest 3D Whitestrips if you wanna forget the cost of a teeth-whitening dental visit. Get these enamel-safe strips instead! You'll see a difference in as little as three days.
11. A retro KitchenAid stand mixer whose attachments will allow you to easily knead dough, whip up whipped cream, and mix cake batter. With its pouring shield, tilting head, and bowl with ergonomic handles, there's almost no way you make a mess while inventing a new dessert!
12. A fluffy, all-season down alternative comforter from Buffy that's as hypoallergenic and eco-friendly as it is breathable and lightweight. And because it's all season, you won't have to swap out a summer comforter for a winter one!
13. A rose-gold detangling brush so you can feel like a little princess while gently ridding your locks of any knots.
14. A pack of velvet scrunchies for an added pop of color to any updo that won't end up pulling on your hair.
15. Or a set of velvet scrunchies with a bow tie if you're looking to achieve a prima ballerina/Secret Garden aesthetic.
16. A complete streaming setup including the Roku media player, remote, *and* headphones. With access to over 500,000 movies and television episodes, your living room will become the ultimate hangout spot!
17. A quick-heating stainless-steel electric kettle that'll get a lot of use if you've got a bit of a tea obsession. Its charming precision-pour spout means you'll get the perfect amount of hot water. Every. Time.
18. A puffy outdoor blanket made using the same materials you'd find in an insulated sleeping bag so you know you'll stay warm and dry as you continue to hike and road trip through this cold season.
19. A eucalyptus and lavender shower pouch for sinus and congestion relief that'll also make your bathroom feel like a rejuvenating spa. Each eucalyptus leaf was hand cut and then sprayed with eucalyptus essential oil.
20. A cold brew maker if you're someone who can't be bothered until *at least* your second cup of coffee. Now you'll always have caffeine ready to start your day!
21. A glamifying eyeshadow palette whose six matte and six foil shades will easily take you from day to night without you needing to pull out another palette.
22. A gorgeous ceramic pineapple-shaped oil diffuser to make your home feel a bit more like a relaxing day at a tropical spa. All you're missing are two cucumbers over your eyes, and that's an easy fix.
23. A super-cute makeup organizer with slots for your lipstick and application brushes, and drawers for your blush, foundation, and more. How you store your makeup can be *just* as fun as the looks you make with it!
25. The Always Pan from Our Place if you're looking to chef it up but are never sure what pot, pan, or tray to use to roast, sauté, or steam. This multipurpose pan can braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, serve, store, and so much more. You can finally take the guesswork out of cooking.
26. A skin-softening and hydrating hand cream in a palm-size container that can be taken anywhere! Enriched by meadowfoam seed oil and coconut fruit extract, your skin will thank you after the fifty-leventh time you've washed your hands.
27. A foaming Epsom salts bath scented with eucalyptus and spearmint because you deserve the most relaxing bubble bath. Just lay back, relax, and let this skin-nourishing bath do all the work. You've had a long day.
28. A Brevite camera bag so you can easily carry all of your photography gear. This compact and lightweight backpack comes with dividers for organizing and grabbing the perfect lens to capture a perfect moment.
Brevite is a small biz making highly functional and multipurpose bags for your everyday travel and tech needs.
I've had my Brevite backpack for about a year and it has made transporting my camera and lenses to different venues across the city so much easier!
Promising review: "This backpack is the perfect size for my photo adventures with friends. As someone who likes walking around the city and taking photos, I love that this backpack protects my gear, gives me easy access to my camera on the go, and also includes space for my laptop or anything extra that I might need that day." —Catalina C.
Get it from Brevite for $134.99 (originally $169.99; available in 10 colors).