1. A vegan and reef-friendly Sun Bum SPF 50 sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun's harsh rays. Just apply this vitamin E–rich formula 15 minutes before you go out into the sun!
Promising review: “I will tell you I am very fair and on medication that makes me sensitive to the sun's rays. I read review after review till I found this product, which came with such high reviews from my fellow Amazon shoppers, so I purchased it. LOVE, LOVE, AND LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I was in the sun for about three hours and everywhere I put this product it did its job. My go-to sunscreen this day going forward. My 5-year-old granddaughter used this product as well. Same results after three hours and tons of pool time in Orlando.” —April Morgano
Get it from Amazon for $14.49.
2. A revitalizing hair protein treatment that'll help condition and repair dry, damaged, and over-processed hair. TBH I'm already obsessed with your hair evolution!
Promising review: "My hair used to be really soft, and then I discovered hot tools and hair dye. While my hair looks good, I have really missed my hair's soft texture. This treatment works so well. There are no instructions on the box but I washed my hair with my usual shampoo, towel-dried it, worked about two quarter-sized dollops through my hair, let it sit for 20 minutes, and then rinsed out. I went to bed with wet hair, which usually results in my hair being kind of tangled and rough looking. When I woke up, my hair was as soft and silky as it was before I started coloring it. I'm totally in love with this product! I have long, fine hair, but this doesn't leave it greasy or weigh it down. I'll definitely buy again." —Ellie
Get it from Amazon for $7.90.
3. A fume-free oven cleaner so powerful you might just convince yourself you replaced your oven altogether. This heavy-duty cleaner can remove grime, stains, and caked-on food in 30 seconds!
Promising review: "I don’t normally write reviews, but HOLY MOLY if you’re looking for an oven cleaner, BUY THIS ONE!! I’m fairly sure no one has ever cleaned my oven since the day it was installed in this apartment many years ago, and I’m embarrassed to admit that includes me (seven years living here). I wiped up spills and such after cooking, but never did a deep clean before because I thought it was going to be a gargantuan task. I sprayed on a layer of Easy Off foam, let it sit overnight, and started wiping it off with a wet sponge the next day. Talk about 'easy to remove' — this cut through YEARS of baked-on grease splatter like it was nothing. My sponge was black after the first swipe, but I could actually see clean metal! Many rinses/wipes later, I have an oven that looks almost new." —L. Lietzke
Get it from Amazon for $6.27.
4. Or an eco-friendly oven scrub cleaner for tackling all the caked-on messes you've learned to ignore. It's made with natural ingredients (including pumice stone and baking soda), so you'll get your oven back without all the toxic fumes.
Everneat is a small business based in Fairfield, Connecticut, that specializes in natural cleaning products.
Promising reviews: "This product is amazing! It works fast with pretty minimal elbow grease. The stainless-steel sponge that comes with it makes it easier. And it smells great!" —Melissa C.
"This cleaner exceeded my expectations! I have the nastiest oven and thought it would never be clean due to all the baked on grease. But this amazing oven scrub took it all away!" —kahernandez75
Get it from Everneat on Etsy for $19.99+ (available in a plastic or glass container, and in three scents).
5. An anti-blister balm because there's no way you're throwing out those cute wedges that rub against your ankles! Just apply some to your feet before putting shoes on to prevent blisters and raw skin.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I wore heels that always give me blisters for eight hours, and I didn't get a single one when using this balm. It really worked! I plan on getting it again and again. I always have it in my bag at work just in case. I did find it necessary to reapply if I took my shoes off and put them on again." —Donna
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
6. Pair that with anti-friction cream if you need something for everywhere else! No need to rub your thighs raw in that cute mini dress. Instead, apply some of this hydrating and sweat-resistant goodness!
Promising review: "This stuff is magical. If any part of your body rubs against another part of your body, check this stuff out. It's effective ALL DAY. Not exaggerating. It's even effective the NEXT DAY if you don't shower. Beat the chub rub. Seriously, this is the best chafing cream I've ever encountered. I've walked all day wearing a dress with and without it. With: it's a lovely day for a stroll. Without: my thighs hate me by the end of the day because I've got thunder thighs, and they do not have a thigh gap unless I'm standing askance like some kind of surly cowboy." —Devina H.
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
7. Paula's Choice BHA liquid exfoliant to gently unclog your pores, all while exfoliating and brightening your skin. This leave-on formula is even safe enough for daily use.
Promising review: "I bought this in a dark time. My skin texture was garbage, all my pores were massive, I had clogged pores all over my face, and I was just waiting for them to become actual acne. I got this because I just wanted SOMETHING to help with my skin texture while I waited for my oral prescription. Now listen here — THE FIRST time I used it, I saw a difference. My forehead and my cheeks right to the side of my nose were flawless. I don’t know what kind of stuff was in it that provided immediate results. I thought maybe that was just 'fake' results, like it has something to gloss over the skin surface to give the appearance of smoothness. But then I used this stuff twice a day for four days, and alllll of the tiny red pimples all over my cheeks and forehead were gone and my pores STAYED small! I am telling you. This product has changed my whole face in under a week. It’s so clear! I expect to have full celebrity skin going forward. You have to try this. You barely need to use any of it, too. It’s a thicker gel liquid, so it smooths on so easily and you don’t have to use a ton like with a toner or micellar water. I don’t know what else to even say, as a beauty junky and acne sufferer. I’m just shook. I’ll buy this for the rest of my life!!" —K Fied
Get it from Amazon for $11+ (available in two sizes).
8. A pack of Scrubbing Bubbles toilet bowl cleaning stamps that'll freshen your toilet with every flush! No need to get your hands dirty when these stamps release a cleaning gel that foams and cleans your toilet for you.
Promising review: "I was sooo skeptical and confused about how they’d work, but the gel solidifies and with every flush, suds wash through with the water and it really makes a fresh difference. Also the scent is light but really nice and fresh! I recommend these 100%! They’re super interesting but they do the job." —Janet
Get six stamps from Amazon for $4.37.
9. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets so you don't risk limescale and mineral buildup affecting your dishwasher's performance. Because if a dishwasher can't properly wash dishes...it's essentially just a wet cabinet.
Promising review: “I started getting white streaks all over my dishes; that never happened before. I thought it was my detergent and changed it, but no difference. Clean dishes with this weird white film on them. I'd wash them by hand, then put them back in the dishwasher, and white film again! Then I did an internet search to figure out what was going on (a dishwasher is an incredibly simple piece of machinery) and found this! Bought it. Used it. My dishes are clean again!” —Carey Holzman
Get six tablets from Amazon for $8.99 (also available in a pack of 12).
10. A skin-smoothing polar bear hydrating eye stick for reducing under-eye circles and puffiness. Its formula is enriched with glacial waters to help improve your skin's elasticity. Get ready to feel refreshed!
Promising review: "I have always had serious dark circles and bags under my eyes and this has really changed this for me. The results are incredible. The puffiness is gone. The dark circles are hardly noticeable. My sensitive skin has not broken out. I never write reviews, but this was so good that I had to write a review. This actually works." —Ben
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
11. A pack of washing machine cleaner tablets because no one wants to toss dirty clothes into a dirty machine. The tablets dissolve to remove any residue that may have built up, so you can be sure your favorite blanket comes out smelling fresh!
Promising review: "The washer had been left closed for an extended period of time, and even though it's not a front loader, it smelled utterly vile. I tried running a hot water wash, which helped a little. Bleach was some help too. Vinegar didn't seem to do much. After my home remedy tricks, it was better, but still not usable. Finally, Affresh fixed the mess. I got the tablets and succeeded in getting rid of the gross." —M
Get the pack of six tablets from Amazon for $11.98.
12. A fungal nail renewal formula if you've been living with thick, discolored, and brittle nails. Improve the look of your nails in as little as two days!
Promising review: “I tried EVERYTHING! I tried tree tea oil for years and various different products. Nothing worked. The reviews were so great on this that I decided to try to cure it one more time. But when you have had a condition for 35 years, you aren’t too hopeful! I followed the suggestions of some of the reviewers and cut my toenails (I only had it on my big toes) everywhere that the fungus was present. Even below the quick. I started applying this gel, which is super easy to use. I swear to you that I noticed a difference after one application.” —WIAPilot
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
13. A pack of teeth-whitening pens to get rid of coffee and wine stains for far less money than you might've thought. This pen's soft-bristle brush is perfect for anyone with sensitive teeth. It even makes application as easy as saying CHEESE!
Promising review: “I was hesitant to try a new teeth-whitening product after using harsh whitening strips that caused pain and lingering sensitivity. But, as a coffee and red wine drinker, I wanted to find a solution. This teeth-whitening pen is terrific. Easy to use, works well and does not have the downside of either the strips or the $450 option at the dentist. I also really love this product since whitening my front teeth is the objective. It is a great value as I anticipate the two pens that are included will last one year. I will definitely buy this again and am very happy to recommend it.” —Rebecca Shehee
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
14. A CeraVe body wash with salicylic acid and ceramides that'll help you deal with any "chicken skin" flare ups. This will exfoliate your skin and leave it feeling moisturized!
Promising review: "My 6-year-old daughter has keratosis pilaris, commonly known as 'chicken skin.' This year it really flared up during warm weather so I gave this wash along with lotion a try. Wow, I saw results after just a few uses and after a couple of weeks most of her bumps disappeared. Thrilled we skipped a trip to the dermatologist! Can’t beat this price for the results either." —Ashley Steigerwald
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
15. An nontoxic pet urine stain-removing spray so you can finally and fully reclaim your home from years-old dark spots on your couch, and the scent of cat pee emanating from your rug.
Rocco & Roxie is a family-run small business making everything you and your pet need to live a clean and fun life. From treats to toys, they've got what you need!
Promising review: "Best odor eliminator there is! I used to use Nature's Miracle but this works much better and smells 10X better. This has worked so well on dog vomit as well as accidents from my dog's diarrhea when he was sick. In fact, I've used this to eliminate odors in homes by washing walls and floors as well as spraying in air ducts and so much more. This stuff is absolutely amazing! I am a real estate agent and recently sold a home that had an unpleasant odor throughout the house. After having the home cleaned, including carpets, I could still smell the unpleasant odor. So, I sprayed the carpets, window treatments, floors, and air ducts with this stuff and the odor is completely gone and has not come back. Several days later, the home just has a nice clean smell. Just what you want when selling a home — no 'perfume-y' air fresheners, which are a red flag odors are trying to be covered up. I love Rocco and Roxie." —Grace4today
Get it from Rocco & Roxie on Amazon for $19.97.
16. A matte finishing spray made with organic green tea for a fast-drying, long-lasting, and fresh-feeling airbrushed look.
Promising review: "My new favorite setting spray. I've tried everything from drugstore to high-end and so far, this one is my favorite. It does not have much of a scent, sets my face well, and doesn't make my makeup look cakey at all. Also inexpensive! Going to continue to buy this product." —Daniella Forman
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.