33 Products You Probably Didn’t Know Existed That May Improve Your Life
🎶And if you don't know, now you know. 🎶
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of bedsheet suspenders so you don't have to waste time remaking your bed every single morning. Never be penalized for tossing and turning again!
2. A grooming glove that'll help get all your pet's excess hair before it covers your couch in a full layer of fur. That's just not the throw blanket you were hoping for.
3. A bottle of earwax removal drops if wax buildup is keeping you from hearing the falsetto in Happier Than Ever.
4. A pair of ergonomically designed oversized leaf scoops to make one of fall's most annoying chores a lot easier.
5. An eyeliner stamp for a purrfect cat eye without all that time-consuming trial and error. This smudge- and waterproof eyeliner will have you looking fierce all day long!
6. Pura D'or anti-thinning shampoo — formulated with biotin and 17 volume-increasing herbal ingredients, this shampoo will help you grow your mane out.
7. A pack of nontoxic moth traps because the alternative (watching them all live out Icarus's tragedy) is just a little too dramatique. Even for you. These traps have pheromones that attract moths, so all you have to do is lay them out, and let them do the work.
8. A silicone freezing tray if you're tired of wasting potential leftovers. Just pour your sauce, stew, or smoothie in this tray to easily access it for your next meal.
9. A pack of four silicone ring adjusters that'll comfortably allow you to wear pieces that are up to 1.5 sizes too big.
10. An AeroGarden so you can easily grow your own herbs indoors! The control panel will tell you when it's time to water or feed your plants, so you don't have to worry about not having a green thumb.
11. A pack of eyeshadow shields to help you get sharper lines in less time. They'll also protect against eyeshadow fallout so you don't have to spend time cleaning up your foundation.
12. A soothing skin and scalp oil formulated with arnica flower, hemp, and tamanu seed oils as well as 100 mg of CBD to help calm and hydrate dry and flaky skin.
13. A thermal windshield cover if you don't have time to scrape snow and ice off your car ever. This easy-to-install cover won't blow off in the night and has side wings for a smooth and tight fit.
14. A perfect Pocket Palette that includes mascara, BB cream, and blush/lip tint in case you don't have time to get all prim and proper at your vanity at home. Put your face on while you're on the go!
15. A pack of flexible anti-snoring nose vents for better airflow that'll let the people under the same roof as you have a soundless sleep.
16. A vegan and natural cedarwood-and-sage body wash from Hey Humans, a skincare brand founded by the Smith family (yes, Will, Jada, Jaden, and Willow). Enriched with jojoba seed and other essential oils, this wash will make your skin feel rejuvenated!
17. The Nori Press — no more worrying about water leakage or burn marks. The portable Nori Press works without an ironing board and can press and steam your outfits in minutes!
18. A shirt-folding board because you finally reclaimed control of your once overwhelming closet, and you're gonna want to keep it that way. In a few quick motions, you'll have your shirts, pants, towels, and more neatly folded and tucked away!
19. A hanger stacker that'll keep all your unused hangers perfectly neat and organized so they're easy to grab when you do need them.
20. A natural lemongrass-scented panty detergent designed to remove discharge stains so your undies look and feel good as new! Its formula is anti-bacterial, anti-yeast, and anti-mold, so you don't have to worry about any ickies getting back to you.
21. A Disney-inspired dishwasher magnet if you have accidentally reached for a dirty glass one too many times. Engraved with a little magic, this magnet will help you make sure you don't eat off a dirty plate.
24. A pair of stainless-steel, five-blade herb scissors because individually plucking off lil' thyme and dill leaves is just...no.
25. A set of light-dimming sheets so your alarm clock doesn't keep you up with its glaring numbers. Oh the irony.
26. A cute and useful ceiling fan metal pull chain if you have a habit of pulling on the "fan" chain when you meant to pull the "light" chain and now you have to pull the "fan" chain three more times to turn it off.
27. A spacious leather laptop backpack that'll only get more beautiful as it ages. Made using US-sourced leather, over time it'll develop a gorgeous patina and smooth out any scuffs or scratches it may have endured.
28. A set of three Szechuan sauces from Fly By Jing sure to spice up any meal. From sweet to savory, these carefully crafted sauces will bring you authentic flavors of Chengdu.
29. A pack of four toe separators for noninvasive pain relief that'll help straighten and realign your toes.
30. A convenient beauty spatula because you deserve to get every last ounce of foundation out of that $42 bottle.
32. A luxurious spa bidet from Tushy that'll allow you to adjust the water temperature for optimal tushy comfort. You won't be able to go back to just regular ol' toilet paper ever again.
33. A bug bite suction tool for mosquito bite relief if you're excited for tank tops and short shorts but not the fact that you'll be exposed to some nasty bloodsuckers. It pretty much sucks the irritant out from under your skin so you can live an itch-free life.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.