1. A powerful dishwasher detergent that'll get rid of hard water stains and mineral buildup and leave behind a fresh, lemony scent.
Promising review: “Absolutely brilliant! This booster does exactly what it's supposed to do. I've been struggling with hard water issues since I moved into my new home, and my dishes looked perpetually dirty after running them through the dishwasher and even hand washing. Results were instantaneous, and this product continues to amaze me after a few months of using it: sparklingly clean looking dishes with no traces of that hard water film and residue." —Jackie
Get it from Amazon for $6.12.
2. A nontoxic pet odor and stain remover so you can finally and fully reclaim your home from years-old dark spots on your couch, and the scent of cat pee emanating from your rug.
Rocco & Roxie is a family-run small business making everything you and your pet need to live a clean and fun life. From treats to toys, they've got what you need!
Promising review: “I never write reviews but I'm writing one for this amazing spray!! I know what you're thinking, I thought the same: that's an awful lot to pay for a bottle of spray cleaner. I get it, and it's worth every penny!!! I have two large dogs who are potty-trained, however my niece accidentally shut them in one of the spare rooms while we were upstairs (bless her tiny heart) so they took it upon themselves to hate-pee allllll over the carpet in there!! When we finally took a black light to the carpet, we discovered the true horror of our situation; CSI crime scenes had nothing on us! We tried EVERYTHING. I found this product, read the reviews, and hit the 'buy now' button with all of my hope riding on Prime shipping and a spray bottle. NO ODOR, NO STANK, LIGHT CLEAN SMELL BUT NO FAKE FLOWERY COATED AIR!!!! This stuff is a MIRACLE!!!” —N. Garcia
Get it from Rocco & Roxie on Amazon for $19.97.
3. A curly hair children's leave-in detangling conditioner made with jojoba oil, vitamin B5, and plum seed oil to make wash day for your little one waaaay easier.
Promising reviews: "My 4-year-old has long, curly hair. She sleeps like she’s in an MMA ring and subsequently wakes up with hair matted and tangled. She cries if you brush it because it’s obviously a nightmare. I got this and sprayed it all over her dry hair and HOLY MOLY where has this been?! The brush glides through her hair with no issue. I don't know what magical unicorn made this stuff, but I swear buy this now! A miracle product." —Meghan Anne
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
4. A jar of Aquaphor's healing moisturizer for anyone suffering from dry, cracked, and sensitive skin. It restores moisture and promotes healing, so you can go back to living.
Promising reviews: "This stuff is a bit pricey, but you are paying for a quality solution for dry skin. Every time I try to use something cheaper, it doesn't work and I always come back to this. Nothing works like Aquaphor." —MCMXCVI
"My son experienced some unbelievably wretched diaper rash and none of the usual products I had been using were making the rash better and the application of the zinc-based creams were painful. Someone recommended I try this, and I have never turned back! Every time there is a reoccurrence of diaper rash, a day or so of applying Aquaphor, the rash clears up. Now and again I try other diaper creams, but when there is actual irritation, nothing comes close." —Incoherent Threads
Get it from Amazon for $13.88.
5. A bottle of Wet & Forget shower cleaner because no one wants to scrub their bathtub clean. With this, you'll just spray it on, wait 8–12 hours, then rinse it off. Super easy!
Promising review: “I have well water. Something in my well water reacts with copper plumbing and turns my shower tiles blue. Since my bathroom color scheme isn't on the blue spectrum, this is problematic. The well water also causes the shower glass to film up quickly. I've tried dozens and dozens of cleaners and scrubbed till my arms ached trying to get ahead of the blue and scumminess. My ambition in life is NOT to be a full time bathroom scrubber! I saw this stuff on a professional house cleaner's TikTok (sorry, don't remember which one) and thought 'what the heck, might as well give it a try.' Oh my goodness, the first day after my shower I sprayed this stuff all over and walked away. The next morning there was a NOTICEABLE reduction in the blue and the glass looked clearer too. Day two, sprayed again and walked away. The next morning the blue was gone except for a few spots on the floor tile and the glass looked amazing. Day three I sprayed the remaining spots and the next morning the shower practically looked new. NO SCRUBBING AT ALL!!!! This is my new favorite shower cleaner. The ONLY con I have is that it makes me sneeze while I'm spraying from inside the shower, but I can live with that.” —L. J. Petillo
Get it from Amazon for $19.74.
6. A water mark remover cloth if you've got guests with no home training leaving rings all over your furniture. This cloth will get rid of marks, scratches, and blemishes.
Promising review: “I had old water and heat damage on my antique table. I had thought there was no way I would ever get rid of them, but now I know better!” —Roberta Kentspeth
Get it from Amazon for $7.05.
7. A bottle of professional grade callus-removing gel that'll remove years' worth of calluses quick and easy. Just presoak your feet, apply the gel, let it do its magic, and rinse!
Promising review: "Miracle worker. I had really callused feet from years of dancing, running around barefoot, and just not taking care of them. My heels were cracked and rough and I had tried just about everything and pretty much accepted that they would never be much better. But this stuff seriously made a HUGE difference the first time I used it!! I’ve used it twice now and my heels are so smooth! I’m literally so thankful I tried this stuff. As others have said, be careful with it since it is so intense! Start out with just a few minutes and see how you respond to it ;)" —Meryl Marciniak
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
8. A pet hair remover so you'll be able to reclaim your couch from the mob of fur that's been calling it home in a few quick swipes. And because it doesn't use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and...
Promising review: "We rescued a little couch dog from the pound. I was weary of her little furrrrrs getting all over our previously pristine couches and knew that I'd need some sort of solution. I was willing to buy the lint rollers with sheets you rip off but was hoping for a better and less wasteful option. This thing works GREAT. I was so doubtful of it being the miracle product that so many of the reviews claim it to be. But it really is! A family member came by today and I swiped this baby over my couch a few times, emptied it into the trash, and you can't even tell a dog has been sleeping there. Highly recommend investing in this!" —JT
Get it from Amazon for $27.95.
9. Burt's Bees sunburn relief lotion formulated with coconut, aloe, and antioxidants to help soothe and hydrate your skin instantly. No need to be afraid of the sun with this by your side!
Promising review: "I’m happy to say this product works! I purchased this product due to my inability to provide my skin with appropriate sun protection one day this summer. I proceeded to spend a night wishing that I could safely freeze myself into an ice cube. Midnight discomfort lead me to this product. The initial use was a day or two after the day of regret, but it eased the discomfort and moisturized my reddened skin, helping to soften the leather layer I had started to form. Of course this review would not be complete without me faulting myself a second time. Two times in one summer I proved my inability to adult well. I applied this lotion the MINUTE I realized that I had experienced another exposure to the sun for too long a period. To my absolute joy, this product relieved my discomfort. It left a layer that stayed cool for a few hours (at which time I reapplied it), it was a little tacky to the touch (not sticky or oily), and my skin did not experience the crocodile and subsequent peeling experience it had earlier in the season. The scent is soft and not overpowering. I have experienced skin sensitivity in the past to products, but I had no issues with Burt’s Bees products. Thank you for providing me with such a helpful product." —Meghan
Get it from Amazon for $10.02.
10. A revitalizing hair protein treatment for conditioning and repairing dry, damaged, and over-processed hair. TBH I'm already obsessed with your hair evolution!
Promising review: "My hair used to be really soft, and then I discovered hot tools and hair dye. While my hair looks good, I have really missed my hair's soft texture. This treatment works so well. There are no instructions on the box but I washed my hair with my usual shampoo, towel-dried it, worked about two quarter-sized dollops through my hair, let it sit for 20 minutes, and then rinsed out. I went to bed with wet hair, which usually results in my hair being kind of tangled and rough looking. When I woke up, my hair was as soft and silky as it was before I started coloring it. I'm totally in love with this product! I have long, fine hair, but this doesn't leave it greasy or weigh it down. I'll definitely buy again." —Ellie
Get it from Amazon for $7.50.
11. A pack of two flexible dryer vent cleaners because there's likely a bunch of trapped lint causing your clothes to still come out kinda damp. Use this to get all that fuzz out, which will also help to prevent dryer fires!
Promising review: "I clean my dryer vent after every single use. I was shocked to see so much lint and dust come out! It was very simple to use and it really works! I kept one for myself and gave the other to my daughter." —Shari Schmidt
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
12. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution if razor bumps and ingrown hairs are causing discomfort. You can also use this micro-peeling solution as a facial cleanser for an out-of-this-world glow!
Promising review: "I got waxed down there for five years straight and the lady that did it used this stuff afterward. It work so well I went out and bought some. Ever since then I haven't had one ingrown hair (in six years). I recommend it highly and I'll never use anything else. It really is a miracle solution. Now I just keep it in the shower with me and dab a little on after every shave. Highly recommended for any type of skin." —TENNESSEE ♡FRESH
Get it from Amazon for $13.59+ (available in two sizes).
13. An allergy supplement that'll help your itchy pup stop scratching due to skin, seasonal, or environmental allergens. They're also rich with vitamins, antioxidants, and probiotics said to support digestion and immunity.
Promising reviews: "Works as promised. My dog loves the flavor! She was itchy and scratchy which is the reason we tried this product. Noticeable improvement in less than a week!" —Pcakes
"This helped my poor fur baby (Papa, who is a yellow lab/retriever mix that weighs about 70 pounds) so much. I was taking him to the vet with hot spots every few months and they were treating the hot spots but not the cause of it. The bills were over $200 and I needed something that was going to help him with his allergies. After two weeks I saw where his fur is growing back and he doesn't break out at all." —ERIE ANN
Get them from Amazon for $25.97+ (available in three flavors).
14. A fume-free oven cleaner so powerful you might just convince yourself you replaced your oven altogether. This heavy-duty cleaner can remove grime, stains, and caked-on food!
Promising review: "This is truly a miracle product. My husband and I are fairly new homeowners and inherited an oven that quite possibly had never been cleaned before. It was completely brown with caked-on debris. It smelled so bad when we used it that I had to do something. I sprayed the oven throughly, left it overnight, and wiped clean with paper towels. There were still a few spots that I scraped with my nails, but overall this product did an outstanding job. Now I know what color my oven is and can see through the glass. Highly, highly recommend!!!" —Suzanne Butler
Get it from Amazon for $6.60.
15. Or an eco-friendly oven scrub cleaner for tackling all the caked-on messes you've learned to ignore. Made with natural ingredients (including pumice stone and baking soda), you'll get your oven back without all the toxic fumes.
Everneat is a family-owned small business based in Connecticut creating 100% natural cleaning products because you don't need harsh and toxic chemicals to get a great clean.
Promising review: "I am in absolute shock about how well this works. WOW! My oven door window had grime caked on it for years that I couldn't get off from the previous owners, so I'm estimating its been like that for four+ years. Nothing helped to cut through it and finally this oven cleaner made it look brand new. Still in shock!! Would highly recommend. Also, the smell of the product is sooo delightful!" —Vanessa
Get it from Everneat on Etsy for $19.99 (available in three scents and in a glass jar).