If You're Looking For A New Bed For Your Dog, Here Are 25 To Check Out
Because Fido deserves a comfy place to recharge for tomorrow's adventures.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An outdoor canopy bed if your pet has been hinting that they need a sunny staycation. This bed uses a breathable fabric for cooling airflow on warm days.
2. An ochre linen dog bed that comes with a sachet of lavender to help your anxious friend fall asleep more easily.
3. A darling unicorn dog bed because everyone deserves a magical place to retreat to for a little R&R. Especially your Princess Chihuahua who spends her day ruling an entire kingdom.
4. A handmade dog basket — made using traditional Ghanaian techniques, this elephant grass basket will blend into your home and make your pup look like a laundry topper.
6. An elevated dog bed with a mesh center so your pooch stays cool even when the temperatures rise. And because it's covered in water-resistant material, this can be used as an indoor or outdoor crash pad.
7. A super cuddly, calming dog bed covered in a luxe faux fur that not only provides support and comfort but also major royalty vibes. If your pup loves to curl up, this is the bed for them!
8. A high-density, memory foam dog bed that'll form into the perfect shape to support your tired (and aging) pooch.
10. A waterproof, memory foam dog bed so Scout's crate feels a little bit more like a cozy retreat from the outside world.
12. A foldable, MLB cap dog bed if your pup is a bigger baseball ban fan than you. This ultra plush dome is an incontestable home run.
13. A triangular, pine wood dog bed whose modern aesthetic will fit into any room in your home. You can even get the cushion and wood colors customized!
14. A boat-shaped dog bed perfect for ~drifting off~ to sleep. Made using both micro-suede and faux wool, this warm and cozy ship will support Skipper's sails to snooze town.
15. A self-warming, deep dish bed so they can sleep safely within the confines of its palatial walls. Oh, and the bottom is waterproof, so no more accidents staining your floor.
16. A handmade pet bed covered in a spooky print if you and your pooch wish it were Halloween every day. Those sharp canines are for cosplaying as a vampire, and we all know it.
17. A personalized velvet sofa bed — let Rosie the Rottweiler get her rhinestone on. This vandal-proof bed is made using breathable fabrics because comfort and opulence should come hand in hand.
18. A cozy cave bed because sometimes they need a place to hide when they need a break from being the cutest thing in the room.
19. An orthopedic dog bed whose bolstered walls will allow your pet to rest their head comfortably while they dream of chasing squirrels. This cushiony bed also provides pressure point relief if your furry friend isn't quite the young pup they used to be.
21. An actual wooden bed for larger dogs who have an unmistakeable case of Human Syndrome. They're the same dogs that prefer your dinner to whatever's in the can in your cabinet.
23. A bunk bed whose lower and upper resting space mean you can keep your furry friend close to you while you sleep without having to give up prime bed space.
24. A quick-drying travel bed if camping trips and backyard adventures are a huge part of Rocky's life!
25. A small, cuddle-worthy dog bed that comes with a removable pillow so Spike doesn't overheat in the summer or freeze in the winter.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.