Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A customizable wooden Stranger Things-inspired keyring featuring a scannable code that'll take them to their favorite song. Ya know, just in case.
Based in Portugal, HerbseBelles is an Etsy shop making customizable keychains, tags, toys, and more.
Promising review: "AHHHHH!!! I love it so much!! I got one for me and my bestie and we both are obsessed! loved this purchase!" —Maggie
Shipping Info: Processing takes 1–2 business days and orders ship from Portugal, so delivery time varies by your location.
2. A Lego bouquet-building kit if they love building and growing things. These gorgeous and immortal flowers are a perfect and fun decoration all year long.
Promising review: "These are so gorgeous that people only notice they're Lego when I point it out to them, and they are all universally stunned. This was a very fun build, too. Highly recommend." —Nerdy Reader
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
3. A Star Wars light saber chopsticks set to help them feel like a Jedi master during their next sushi meal! They can easily turn the lights on or off with the push of a button.
The chopsticks come with new batteries, but if the batteries go out, you can replace them with 3 x LR41 camera batteries.
Promising reviews: "I love these things! I took them to our local sushi spot and the whole restaurant (even the chefs and staff) lost their minds and immediately ordered their own!" —Curt_32
"I cannot stress enough how awesome these lightsaber chopsticks are!! I got them as a silly gift for my fiancé who loves Star Wars and, to our surprise, you can actually eat quite easily with them! They don’t have any grips on the end so they aren’t great for smaller things (like rice) but everything else was a breeze. 11/10 recommend!!" —Catherine
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
4. A Toy Story-inspired Buzz Lightyear backpack if they need help carrying all their belongings to infinity and beyond.
Promising review: "The detail is great and it's sturdy. The print on the inside is a cute plus. My new favorite bag to show off my Toy Story love." —reiney
Get it from Amazon for $80.
5. A highly rated and travel-friendly Nintendo Switch carrying case because they'll love the fact that you care so much about their gaming adventures that you wanted to make sure their device and all of their games are in one safe and secure location. These come in so many fun colors and patterns you might wanna buy them more than one!
Promising review: "I've had this case for seven months so far and it's perfect. I've tried several different cases, and this one is so far my favorite. The case is a bit bulky but not terribly bulky. The inside zipper holds my charging cable, my headphones, and a cleaning cloth easily with space for more. I love being able to carry some games with me, even though I carry no more than two games with me at a time. I love the way the straps hold my Switch; I feel secure with my Switch in this case. If I open the case and flip it upside down, my Switch would not budge. I highly recommend this case!" —Cindy Peralta
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in 27 colors/designs).
6. A handmade Totoro-shaped knot bag perfect for holding their daily necessities. A cuddly woodland creature carrying their belongings for them? Yes, please! Just remind them to pack an umbrella.
Creative Life NY is a New York-based small business creating super duper cute bags for any and every style.
Promising review: "Really cute Totoro bags. They’re just as described and a nice size for wrapping around the wrist. The material feels nice and it has enough space to hold some essentials such as a phone, wallet, sunglasses case, and some other items. It doesn’t zip up and there are no additional pockets. But it’s a really cute size." —Kira L
Shipping Info: Free shipping when you spend over $35 at this shop. Processing takes 1–2 business days and orders ship from New York, so delivery time varies by your location.
7. A Sailor Moon-inspired compact double-sided mirror so they can make sure their hair is still in place after transforming into an evil-fighting superhero.
Promising review: "Looks exactly like the compact Sailor Moon would use. The mirrors are great and it fits great in a purse." —Katherine
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
8. A mini TARDIS Bluetooth speaker that's surely bigger on the inside. Your Doctor Who-obsessed friend will have fun blasting their favorite playlists!
Promising review: "I got this for my birthday and it was easily the best birthday present ever!!! The sound is amazing. When you turn it on and off it sounds like the TARDIS materializing and dematerializing. Connecting is super easy. I literally cried with joy when I turned it on!" —Lora Leigh
Get it from Amazon for $44.99.
9. A pair of "Shhh I'm Reading" socks if they're always complaining that people never leave them alone while they're deep in the throes of a fictional adventure.
Promising review: "These appeared exactly as advertised and arrived as stated. I love to wear them as they are comfortable and allow me to read in silence. Haha. When my husband tries to interrupt my reading, I hold up my 'Shhh!' foot and he knows to leave me be. Love them! LOL." —Dee Smith
Get them from Amazon for $9.99.
10. A v cool camera lens-shaped thermos — this unique stainless steel thermos will help give them the caffeine boost they need to go on a picture-taking spree. It features a leakproof lid so they won't have to worry about their coffee spilling everywhere.
This thermos comes with a spoon!
Promising review: "I saw this while browsing, and at first I thought it was a real lens (until I saw the price). I clicked, and had to laugh because it incorporated my husband's two loves — coffee and photography! I got it for him as part of his Christmas gifts, and he loves it. The designer did an excellent job with this. It looks real at first glance, and the raised areas make it very easy to hold. We laughed when he opened it, and it has become one of his favorite mugs." —Susan
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
11. A box of 30 assorted Japanese snacks and candy to treat their tastebuds to a few sweet and salty flavors and interesting textures. Traditional to Japan, these snacks will make them feel like they traveled across the globe!
Promising review: "There were some snacks that I liked, and some that I didn't. But that's OK because it was still such a treat experiencing all of these different snacks and flavors. Some personal favorites were the hollow puff-like tubes, the orange jelly, and the coffee hard candy!" —Soupy
Get a box of 30 snacks from Amazon for $19.99.
12. A nostalgia-inducing Nintendo Gameboy heat-changing mug because it, like your friend, needs hot coffee to "turn on."
Promising review: "This is an absolutely fantastic coffee mug. I highly recommend it for yourself and even as an adorable brilliant gift! Came safely packed and works like a charm! Reminds me of the good OG days of Mario. I still play today. 🥰" —Hanud
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
13. A fleece Wheel of Fortune blanket — they won't have to buy any vowels to get cozy with this super soft blanket!
Promising review: "Bought it for my mother for her anniversary. She loves it. It's really soft and looks like the wheel! What's not to love?" —Dipped
Get it from Amazon for $47.99.
14. A personalized Star Wars-inspired wooden plaque perfect for any papas out there whose favorite villain is Darth Vader.
Promising review: "My husband is a Star Wars geek, and an amazing dad and hubby. So he loved this gift from the girls. It’s displayed in our game room. Perfect gift!" —Amazon Customer
Shipping Info: Ships within 6–7 days. See Amazon's full shipping information here.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in two colors).