29 Pieces Of Loungewear That’ll Make You Feel Like Royalty
Because you are the monarch of comfort.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A simple satin nightwear set that will make you feel like the protagonist in the romcom that is your life! In this next act, you'll be dozing off to sleep and dreaming of the perfect meet-cute.
2. Lightweight and laidback capri joggers with ribbed ankles to offer ultimate style and comfort. And, sure, you can go for a run in these too if you're into that kinda thing.
4. A V-neck jersey nightgown playfully trimmed with floral lace to give you that cover-of-a-romance-novel feel while you're actually reading a romance novel.
5. A classically stylish sweatshirt for any Lady Whistledown stans out there. Wear this on your third binge of the next season of Bridgerton to feel like a true patron of the arts.
6. A cozy three-piece loungewear set that includes a matching cami, robe, and pair of pants. Yes, you *do* want a fancy and comfy uniform just to do puzzles in the living room.
8. A modest zip-front housecoat with pockets for all your lounging essentials: your phone, your Switch, your Roku remote, and/or some snacks.
9. A pair of fleece-lined sweatpants if you're chillin' in more ways than one. You'll be living like a king in these warming joggers!
10. A simple and stretchy drawstring jumpsuit — no need to scramble to find pants when your takeout arrives when you're wearing this super soft jumpsuit.
Promising review: "I was a little skeptical and afraid of buying this online at first but when it arrived I was relieved. It’s soooooo soft and comfortable. And it fits true to size which is great since I was worried about it being small and form-fitting in all the wrong places. I love, love, LOVE that it has pockets. It looks great with a light top layer. I will be wearing this on my trip to Hawaii. Maximum comfort!" —STEPHENRH
Get it from Amazon for $24.79+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 32 colors/prints).
11. A padded tank so you can stay comfortably braless in your own home — which you deserve.
Promising review: "So! Here’s the tea for my large-chested ladies. I’m 36/38F and have a relaxed breast shape so I was very pleasantly surprised that this worked on me. It is by no means a sports bra for a large-chested person, but definitely a cute and casual look for relaxing at home or just wanting to feel confident in something a little more revealing while not wearing a bra! While I definitely don’t think this is perfection, for $20, it’s awesome." —Morgan Barton
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 23 colors).