37 Kitchen Products For Anyone Aspiring To Bake More In 2022
Your kitchen will become your favorite bakery next year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of three nonstick silicone baking mats perfect for keeping your baking trays unscathed by sticky and burnt ingredients.
2. A five-piece nonstick bakeware set from Rachael Ray's collection so you can cake it up with the best of them! This set includes a sheet pan, a rectangular cake pan, two round cake pans, and a loaf pan, all made from durable carbon steel that won't warp when you bake!
3. A stainless-steel cooling rack versatile enough to be used for all your baking, broiling, roasting, or decorating needs!
4. The Great British Baking Show: Love to Bake to help you on your journey towards becoming star baker. It holds recipes by renowned bakers Paul Hollywood, Prue Leith and even former contestants, so you can try your hand at an ombre cake, chai crackle cookies, or rainbow bagels!
5. A set of two stainless-steel, rimmed baking sheets because you're better than those one-use aluminum trays you've been getting from the pharmacy. Commit to some durable baking sheets for the new year.
6. A set of five silicone utensils from Le Creuset that'll have you icing cakes and butter basting pastries with ease.
7. A set of silicone baking cups for a greener baking experience. Your treats will pop out easily from these nonstick cups, and you can toss them in the dishwasher when the cupcake is done!
8. A cute and complete macaron baking kit so you can try your hand at French pâtisserie. Ah, oui oui!
9. A dough cutter and bowl scraper set to help you effortlessly divide dough and scoop it from one surface to another.
10. A set of 12 stainless-steel measuring cups and spoons because the difference between a cup of flour and one cup of flour is bigger (and stodgier) than you might think.
11. A box of unbleached and compostable parchment paper that's as eco-friendly as it is microwave and oven safe. You don't have to choose between becoming a better baker and being kind to the planet!
12. A gourmet utility whisk for hand whipping creams and mixing batters. This stainless steel tool is designed to be long-lasting, so you can continue to rely on it throughout your baking adventures!
13. An 20-piece CorningWare baking set designed to last long so you can enjoy casseroles, stuffed peppers, and homemade bread for years to come.
15. A five-speed hand mixer from KitchenAid because it's time to upgrade from spending 20 minutes mixing ingredients with a fork. No more chunks of unblended flour in your fudge brownies!
16. A tapered French rolling pin made of beechwood or walnut that'll make you feel like you're baking in your very own artisanal shop.
17. A handy candy thermometer since 2022 is the year you attempt tempered chocolate, homemade caramel, and deep frying donuts, and you need to get them to the *perfect* temperature.
19. A set of five stainless-steel mixing bowls with matching airtight lids so you can save your extra batter instead of having to deal with three dozen cupcakes staring at you, begging to be eaten in one sitting.
20. A set of five natural baking extracts including orange, lemon, peppermint, cinammon, and vanilla, that'll imbue your baked goods with lovely flavors.
21. A stainless-steel digital scale so you'll always have a perfectly precise amount of oatmeal and raisins for your batch of cookies.
22. A retro KitchenAid stand mixer whose attachments will allow you to easily knead dough, whip up whipped cream, and mix cake batter. With its pouring shield, tilting head, and a bowl with ergonomic handles, there's almost no way you make a mess while inventing your new dessert!
23. A 14-piece cake decorating set to get pristine piping and make delightful decorations! Everyone will think your baked goods came straight from a high-end bakery ;)
24. An adjustable cake leveler because lumpy, uneven layers of cake are a thing of the past. If you see a leveled, tiered cake in your future, this is for you!
25. A silicone bread maker that'll take the guesswork out of making perfectly shaped and textured bread. Its design allows for steam to circulate, so your dough never loses moisture. It even comes with recipes if bread baking is as new to you as 2022 is.
26. A set of four mini tart tins with removable bottoms from employee-owned company King Arthur Baking. It'll be easy to make amazing individually-sized tarts and quiches!
27. A cast-iron Dutch oven for some no-knead crusty or artisan bread. And of course you can use it for some amazing one-pot meals, too!
28. A set of three cookie scoops so you always get the perfect amount of dough to make your world-famous chocolate chip cookies.
30. A set of 50 animal cookie cutters because everyone knows cookies shaped like your favorite creatures just taste better. Take your baking to a whole other cutesy level with fun shapes.
32. An adorable fruit-covered linen apron so you don't cover yourself in flour, food dyes, and molasses.
33. A folding proofer that doubles as a slow cooker, allowing you to proof bread dough, toss that in the oven, and then a one-pot dinner in the same device!
35. A yolk separator because when a recipe calls for egg whites only, they mean egg whites only. And trying to separate the yolk with your hands? No bueno.
36. A stainless-steel zester and grater for when your recipe calls for a hint of lemon, and that rind is exactly where you need to get it from. Its ergonomic and nonslip handle means you can zest, grate, and shave all the livelong day!
37. Rose's Baking Basics to take your brownies, pies, and homemade breads to the next level! Award-winning author Rose Levy Beranbaum guides you through must-know recipes for new and experienced bakers with extreme precision and enthusiasm for the craft.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.