We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of K-Cup cleaners if you haven't cleaned your machine in awhile and your coffee hasn't been tasting quite like coffee lately. Pop one of these nontoxic cups into your Keurig to give it the deep clean it's been needing.
Promising reviews: "I use these every six weeks or so to keep my machine from getting gnarly and disgusting. They do exactly what they promise and are super easy to use. Staple in my household since trying them for the first time." —Azure Look
“I bought this product because the needle in my Keurig 2.0 keeps clogging, causing inconsistent brew and taste. These cleaning cups fixed both of my issues and especially liked that it was really quick and easy to use. I put the cleaning pod in and ran one cycle, then took the pod out and ran a rinse cycle to clean out any leftover grinds. FAST, EASY, and GREAT results…VERY HAPPY!!” —Corey West
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.95.
2. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets so you don't risk limescale and mineral buildup affecting your dishwasher's performance. Because if a dishwasher can't properly wash dishes...it's essentially just a wet cabinet.
Promising reviews: "These do what they promise! I have been struggling to clean to hard to reach spots in my dishwasher, and these did the trick! Worth the buy!" —Mommyof2
“I started getting white streaks all over my dishes; that never happened before. I thought it was my detergent and changed it, but no difference. Clean dishes with this weird white film on them. I'd wash them by hand, then put them back in the dishwasher, and white film again! Then I did an internet search to figure out what was going on (a dishwasher is an incredibly simple piece of machinery) and found this! Bought it. Used it. My dishes are clean again!” —Carey Holzman
Get six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
3. Some Glisten garbage disposal cleaner that'll foam up and scrub your disposal, leaving a fresh scent behind instead of icky drain pipe odors.
Promising review: "Wow, OK, so this is the coolest thing ever (y'know, as far as cleaning goes). It's super easy to use and works SO well! I've only ever used DIY methods to clean my disposal and just assumed it was working. I decided to buy this because I noticed that flies were starting to hover around my sink. So glad I did! After using this, I saw something silver in my drain that caught my eye and omg, it was my garbage disposal. I've lived in this apartment for three years and legit didn't know it was silver down there — and I clean it regularly! Absolutely incredible. Let me tell you, that sink was sparkling. Highly recommend." —Lindsay S.
Get a bag (good for four uses) from Amazon for $4.25.
4. The Pink Stuff cleaning paste because no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or this versatile and easy-to-use cleaner. This can also remove those colorful drawings your kids left on your white walls!
5. A faucet splash catcher to make sure your kitchen sink doesn't become its own little ocean destination. Just wrap this absorbent mat around your faucet and it'll soak up any rogue water drops.
Based in Oregon, Hustle & Sew is a small Etsy shop hand-sewing quality goods that you can ask to have personalized.
Promising review: “The drip catcher I purchased for my sink has been a game-changer. It works perfectly to catch all drips and saves on cleanup time! It is well-made, attractive, and I would definitely recommend it!” —Becky
6. Shower curtain rings with separate hooks for your curtain and liner that will make taking them down and switching them out so much faster and easier.
Promising review: "This is one of those items you didn’t know you needed, and once you get it you can’t help but wonder how you ever managed before. I absolutely hate taking the shower curtains off because of the whole open and close for multiple shower curtains. I know you’re like, ‘It’s just shower curtain hooks.’ And it is. But when you have to change out the creepy shower liner that likes to attack you, and you dread doing so, this just adds seconds to your life. No more unsnapping. Simply take out the liner, place the liner on the appropriate hook, and presto." —Nardsbaby
Get it from Amazon for $6.29+ (available in seven colors).
7. A pack of babyproofing corner protectors so you have one less thing to worry about as your toddler starts taking their first steps. They're soft and transparent to keep your family safe and your furniture sleek.
Promising review: “These are easy to stick on and easy to take off. The thick, rubbery, plastic rounded ends are solid and thick enough to stop your kid from getting hurt, but it’s also not so soft that enough pressure on the corner would puncture the protector and hurt your kid. It’s just enough to make it safe. The clarity of transparency is great and I barely notice it’s on our furniture. From far away you’ll barely notice it’s on either. Great addition to the house to keep our son safe and give us peace of mind that we don’t have to watch him like a hawk for fear of smashing his face into something hard.” —Christopher Wu
Get 12 from Amazon for $9.98 (available in larger packs).
8. A portable Bissell multi-purpose carpet cleaner that'll take care of those spots and stains on your carpets, couches, and more. It's got powerful spray and suction so those stubborn pet messes will be gone in mere moments. Deep clean made easy!
Promising review: “Went ahead and purchased after reading the glowing reviews, crossed my fingers that this product was as great as everyone claimed. Sure enough, it's A MIRACLE! I had tried so many upholstery cleaners and they just made the stains more prominent, but this adorable little robot cured my couch of its stains. I could have spent more time and diligence cleaning and probably gotten the couch even more sparkly, but I am so satisfied with these results that I don't even care. Go ahead and purchase this bad boy.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $109.59.
9. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners because you shouldn't have to hear the kitchen cabinets slam shut after every snack choice your roommates make. And they make a lot of snack choices.
Promising review: "These work very well to dampen the sounds of my idiot roommates slamming cabinet doors at all hours of the day. Just make sure you're wiping down the part of the cabinet they'll stick to before applying them. The adhesive is good and should hold for a while." —LMA
Get a sheet of 100 from Amazon for $5.99.
10. A sweet squad of six piggy dryer balls made of 100% New Zealand wool to replace toxic dryer sheets and fabric softeners. Save on drying time while also being kinder to the planet.
Friendsheep Wool is a small business based in California that makes earth-friendly products for you, your pets, and your home!
Promising reviews: "Thank you for the adorable dryer balls! I love them. And they look and work great!" —Traci Wolfe
11. Or a set of bed sheet detanglers from Shark Tank so you can stop spending hours in the jungle of your laundry trying to not get devoured by fitted sheets. These will also ensure your sheets actually dry instead of coming out like a moist hairball.
Wad-Free is a woman-owned small business working to make sure your laundry day isn't in vain! After wasting time and energy on wadding problems, Cyndi Bray invented Wad-Free for bedsheets.
Promising review: "I was mildly skeptical, but it works exactly as promoted! I've used it five times and each time there's been no twisting of the sheets and no pillowcases balled up and still wet when the dryer goes off. Super helpful that it comes with two units, one for the top sheet and one for the fitted sheet so I don't have to split them into separate loads. I no longer dread washing sheets and plan to buy some of these as gifts. LOVE it!" —Amazon Customer
12. A drain snake for removing massive (and nasty) clogs of hair and gunk you've let accumulate in the tub and kitchen sink out of laziness without the help of any toxic chemical cleaners.
Promising review: "I’m so excited to finally have a bathroom sink that drains!! Since moving into my apartment, my bathroom sink and bathtub took forever to drain. I bought multiple de-clogging solutions but they didn’t assist or help much with the problem. When my bathtub was taking over an hour to drain I decided it was time to try these out! After receiving it I went to work. Within minutes it pulled out so much hair in both drains. It’s disturbing/disgusting yet weirdly satisfying because now my sinks drain!!" —DebSd
Get it from Amazon for $4.99+ (available in two sizes).
13. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish that'll not only enhance your floor and furniture's shine, but also layer them with a protective coating of carnauba wax and beeswax, so there's less polishing for you to do in the future.
Promising review: "I LOVED using this in my kitchen. It made my cabinets look like they were recently redone. I didn't do anything extra; I just wiped my cabinets with my normal cleaner and then used this and like magic my kitchen was brand-new. I also used it on some shelving, banisters, and my hutch and they all looked amazing. And the hutch wasn't as annoying to dust for a while." —tiffany b
Get it from Amazon for $9.98.
14. A pet hair remover so you'll be able to reclaim your couch from the mob of fur that's been calling it home in a few quick swipes. And because it doesn't use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and...
Promising review: "We rescued a little couch dog from the pound. I was weary of her little furrrrrs getting all over our previously pristine couches and knew that I'd need some sort of solution. I was willing to buy the lint rollers with sheets you rip off but was hoping for a better and less wasteful option. This thing works GREAT. I was so doubtful of it being the miracle product that so many of the reviews claim it to be. But it really is! A family member came by today and I swiped this baby over my couch a few times, emptied it into the trash, and you can't even tell a dog has been sleeping there. Highly recommend investing in this!" —JT
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
15. A bottle of Wet & Forget shower cleaner because no one wants to scrub their bathtub clean. With this, you'll just spray it on, wait 8–12 hours, then rinse it off. Super easy!
Promising review: “I have well water. Something in my well water reacts with copper plumbing and turns my shower tiles blue. Since my bathroom color scheme isn't on the blue spectrum, this is problematic. The well water also causes the shower glass to film up quickly. I've tried dozens and dozens of cleaners and scrubbed till my arms ached trying to get ahead of the blue and scumminess. My ambition in life is NOT to be a full time bathroom scrubber! I saw this stuff on a professional house cleaner's TikTok (sorry, don't remember which one) and thought 'what the heck, might as well give it a try.' Oh my goodness, the first day after my shower I sprayed this stuff all over and walked away. The next morning there was a NOTICEABLE reduction in the blue and the glass looked clearer too. Day two, sprayed again and walked away. The next morning the blue was gone except for a few spots on the floor tile and the glass looked amazing. Day three I sprayed the remaining spots and the next morning the shower practically looked new. NO SCRUBBING AT ALL!!!! This is my new favorite shower cleaner. The ONLY con I have is that it makes me sneeze while I'm spraying from inside the shower, but I can live with that.” —L. J. Petillo
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
16. A jet tub cleaner scientifically engineered to get all the yuck from soap and body oil buildup out of your tub in 15 minutes!
Promising review: "Wow, I thought I was cleaning my jetted tub by running a tub full of hot water with a cup of bleach in it. But, after running it for the recommended time with the recommended amount of this stuff, I was disgusted, pleased, shocked, you name it, at the look of the water and what came out of the jets. EW!! I'll be using this once a month from now on. This product is well worth the money and time it takes to use. I will definitely be buying this again." —D.J. Taylor
Get it from Amazon for $17.84.
17. A rubber broom so you can keep your carpet free from your purrfect pet's fur. It's also great for mopping up liquid spills and squeegee cleaning your windows!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and thought it was worth a shot. I have two dogs and a cat. Being one with a dust and dander allergy, I have to vacuum often, but the vacuum can’t always get in deep enough. This actually works, and I was shocked at how well it does. I brush the carpet a few times and vacuum it up and the carpet even looks better!! I highly recommend this to everyone — especially pet owners." —Theo Ackerman
And read our FURemover broom review to learn more!
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
18. A water-based instant carpet spot remover because all messes should be quick and easy to clean. Say goodbye to those stubborn wine, pet, coffee, food, and dirt stains!
Promising reviews: "I am really impressed by this carpet spot remover. I haven’t found anything that works as well. I used it on pet stains that were months old. One treatment with this and they were gone. Works exactly as promised." —Diana L. Williams
"I seldom write product reviews but I will in this case. The only reason I'm giving the Folex 5 stars is because there's no place to give it 10. My dog, Sweetie, while playing on the tan carpeting in the family room, got hold of a blue Pilot G2 pen and chewed through the outer casing and through the ink cartridge, leaving an approximately 6-inch-by-12-inch area of carpeting splotched with blue ink. It took four or five applications, but following the label instructions to the letter, the spot was totally removed. Way to go Folex. Outstanding!" —Bob
Get it from Amazon for 12.85.
19. A pumice cleaning stone for scrubbing away toilet rings, limescale, and rust buildup from your porcelain throne (and other porcelain and ceramic surfaces).
Promising review: "I have a 19-year-old master bathroom toilet that had accumulated some nasty stains over time, and regular toilet brushes and cleaning products just would not remove them. I decided to try this pumice stone, and it worked like a charm! Given the nature and severity of the stains, it required some elbow grease. But 10 minutes later, I have a new-looking bowl, and I see no signs of scratching." —Happy Retiree
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
20. A jar of eucalyptus toilet-cleaning bombs that are basically bath bombs for your toilet if it's in need of a bit of a clean. These natural, chemical-free cleaners will be well received by your toilet and your nose.
Happy Earth Boutique is a woman-owned small business making healthier alternatives for your health and home.
These are great for regular maintenance!
Promising review: "The eucalyptus is strong and it fizzes nicely. I drop one in once or twice a week and scrub the toilet a bit, and the scent lingers after flushing. Perfect for keeping my bathroom fresh!" —kd Bromley
21. A compact air purifier to get rid of any pollen, smoke, odors, dust, mites, or mold hanging around in your air making it hard to live a sneeze-free life. This sleek purifier will freshen your air in 12 minutes. That's the power of its HEPA filter.
Promising review: “This thing is a game changer. Ever since moving to Texas, I suffer from terrible seasonal allergies. I never have in my life until now (turns out I'm allergic to a handful of trees that are native around here). For the past few weeks my mornings have had me waking up congested and unable to breathe, blowing wads of snot out of my nose (sorry!), and with an itchy/scratchy sore throat. Then I found this little guy. I woke up this morning with NO allergy symptoms. None. No congestion, absolutely clear nasal passages, and NO sore throat at all! I'm blown away.” —JJ
Get it from Amazon for $99.99+ (available in two colors).