1. A pack of six self-adhesive cable clips to help keep your work space organized since all of your devices' charging cords are currently tangled in an impossible knot.
Promising review: "These are so cool! My husband and I both work from home and have tons of charging cords for us and our kids and they’re usually just dangling around. These help us keep those organized and neat, making them not only look better but easier to find." —Milica P.
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $7.97.
2. A reusable medication tracker — now you'll never again forget whether you took your meds or not. Just stick this to any prescription bottle and slide the indicators left and right.
Promising review: "Where has this been all my life? I love it. This is a lifesaver! I’ve been looking for something like this for years. I always forget 10 minutes later if I actually took my medicine or just put it down. I’ve tried so many different ways, making marks on the bottle, making stickers, and other pill containers. None ever work. And pill containers are so bulky when I only need one pill." —Niki
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $19.99.
3. And a dog feeding tracker so you can always be sure you're not over- or under-feeding your pup.
Promising review: “Awesome product! There are four of us who are working together to feed the dogs. This simplified everything because I no longer have to text to see if anyone fed them every morning. Now I just check to see if it's green and if not I feed them and indicate it. We all love it so much!” —Toni Deegan
Get it from Amazon for $10.95+ (available in six styles).
4. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter that's also wind- and moisture-proof because lighting a candle, campfire, or joint on a windy day shouldn't feel like an Olympic event. And now you can easily reach down into taller candles with lower and burnt out wicks!
Promising review: "Works like a charm. I saw this on a TikTok and knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month." —dwhite3012
You can read our Leejie electric lighter review for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in five colors).
5. A magnetic visual grocery list because writing a list is so passé. Just circle the things you know you need and voilà! Grocery shopping made easy. And since it's magnetic, keep this on your fridge for easy access.
Promising review: "I bought this for my 87-year-old dad who doesn't go out to the market anymore since the pandemic. I do his shopping but his lists were so disorganized. Now he can circle what he wants and add any specifics on the side. And I don't have to go through his list over and over as I try to get everything on it. Plus the drawings prompt his memory for items he wants. I'm very pleased with this purchase." —pat
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
6. An Essence lash-defining mascara if you have no time to apply falsies but still want a bold and intense lash look that'll last all day.
Promising review: "I don’t usually write reviews of products, but this one is worth it!!! I loooove it! For the price, it is the best mascara I have ever used, hands down! My lashes are short and very light-colored. This stuff lasts all day and doesn’t smudge and is reasonably easy to remove with makeup remover. My new fave mascara for sure!!!" —Amazon Customer
Check out BuzzFeed editor Kayla Boyd's Essence Lash Princess mascara review!
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
7. A six-outlet wall charger designed to house larger chargers as well as USBs (and those ports offer fast-charging). It even functions as a night-light if you tend to work into the wee hours.
Promising review: "Love this. I have many items to plug in now that I have to office at home. There’s plenty of room to plug in two laptops, a computer, a monitor and my Alexa safely. It’s a little bulkier than I was expecting but that is due to the room your items will need." —Jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.
8. A convenient book weight that'll keep your cookbook open to that recipe you're trying to perfect so you don't have to keep getting your sticky, saucy hands all over its pages.
Promising review: "I've known I needed this for a long time, but if I could just use another book to prop open my current book, why wasn't that good enough? Being a bibliophile, there are books open in nearly every room of my house. I bought three and put them to use immediately. It's so nice to have my book open and ready when I want to read a few pages or have prepared myself a snack to settle in for a longer read. The weight is just right to keep even larger books open, and the texture of the material keeps it from sliding down the page. I'll be buying more of these as gifts!" —Mary Roberts
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
9. An Alexa-compatible Echo Dot — this compact smart speaker can read you the news, tell you the weather, play your favorite playlist, turn on the lights, and so much more!
Promising review: "I've never owned an Echo Dot before. Honestly, I always thought it was silly since I can listen to music on my phone or computer, and I don't have smart home gadgets for it to operate. However, I've been completely converted. Listening to music is much easier while I'm working, and it has better sound. Heck, FINDING music is way easier: 'Alexa, play (whatever music or podcast I'm in the mood for)' and poof! Magic! Zero effort required! Kitchen timer? Alexa. Alarm clock? Alexa. 'Alexa, how do I cut up a fresh pineapple?' and magically, Alexa KNOWS! Add stuff to cart? Way too easy (sorry, bank account!)." —Kat Bell
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in three colors).
10. A poop bag holder so you don't have to rummage through your pockets for something uhhh durable enough to pick up your pup's poop.
Promising review: "I went through so many junky plastic dog bag holders that easily break or pop open (despite their screw tops). Someone really put a lot of good work into this bag. Strong zipper, flexible nylon material, and reinforced seams. The most practical feature of course is the carabiner clip. I'd highly recommend this product to anyone." —Jamie Cook
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
11. An ergonomically-designed memory foam seat cushion that'll turn any surface into a comfy butt palace, and help relieve lower back and tushy discomfort.
Promising review: "It lessens lower back pain in a matter of moments, and it helps you sit up straighter. I love everything about it." —John Clement
Get it from Amazon for $51.95 (available in three colors).
12. A ceramic mug warmer because you've been getting up to heat that same cup of coffee in the microwave since this morning, and it just *doesn't* have to be like that.
Promising review: "I'm a very slow tea/coffee drinker, so having this mini hot plate is amazing. I can have hot tea until the last sip! Life-changing. I use it every day. I'm using it as I write this review. I drink more tea because I know it won't get cold and sad. My roommates all want one now." —PDT
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
13. A double-sided dressing aid tool to help you button and zip up your clothes, especially if you suffer from arthritis.
It features a nonslip handle for a comfortable grip and two sides: one is a snag-free wire loop for buttoning and the other a narrow zipper hook.
Promising review: "I bought this for my mother who has arthritis and wears blouses with small buttons. She says it's the best thing since sliced bread! It works very efficiently to both button and unbutton, making her much less frustrated." —Mary
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
14. And an easy-to-use bracelet-fastening tool if trying to get your favorite bracelet's hook in its clasp is your least favorite part of getting ready in the morning.
Promising review: "I can't believe I waited this long to buy one of these. My eyesight is failing, including my depth perception, so wearing bracelets has been difficult unless they're slip-on. This jewelry helper is easy to use. Now I can wear bracelets again." —Cat Mom
Get it from Amazon for $6.99 (available in two colors).
15. A Revlon hot-air brush for drying, styling, and adding volume to your hair in one fell swoop! With this oval brush, you can say goodbye to tangles and frizz.
Have coilier hair? The Revlon paddle brush hair dryer might work better for you!
Promising review: "Amazing product. I wish I found this 20 years ago!! I have naturally curly hair and enjoy a nice blowout without having that pin-straight 'burnt' flat iron look. This product helped me achieve the blowout look in about five minutes (yes five!). When it comes to hair, I’m a super novice and this is by far the easiest most effective (inexpensive) blowout. I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. Where has it been all my life?!?!" —Dominique
Get it from Amazon for $34.49+ (available in two styles and four colors).
16. A handy adjustable jar opener so you don't have to strain to open up your many jars of pickles, Ragú, olives, and more.
It works on lids from 1–3.5 inches wide!
Promising review: "I have arthritis and also a demyelinating neurological disorder that causes pain and weakness in hands. I've had trouble for years opening jars and bottles. My husband (love him dearly) bought this for me and it has been a lifesaver. I've used this to open pickle jars, jam, soda bottles, and even my water bottles. It's adjustable and uses little metal teeth, but if you secure it nicely on the lid it works spectacularly! No more frustrating nights home alone not being able to open things. This device has been great for me and I recommend it! Keep in mind, there is a crank handle to turn on the top of it to adjust the teeth to meet the diameter of the lid, so if your pain is too bad or you have loss of dexterity in your hands this may not work for you, but it's worth a try. I was a little scared of the twist knob on the top, but haven't had any trouble with it." —M.L.
Get it from Amazon for $24.54.