30 Fashionable Pieces Under $100 From Black-Owned Businesses
No need to break the bank to be drippin' from head to toe.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A striped halter top jumpsuit so cute and cozy, you might just find yourself living in this lounge-worthy piece. Its elasticated top and wide leg bottoms mean lasting comfort all day long.
3. The Carver Tassel Earrings — handmade using a marbled resin, these one-of-a-kind earrings will add even more character to your already unique 'fits.
4. A vibrant and floral midi dress if you've always wanted to wow people and say "what, this old thing?"
5. A nude, lace lingerie set whose combination of satin, mesh, and cotton makes looking sexy feel oh so cozy. Wear this supportive set everyday or just on special occasions. I mean, it's even got little bows!
7. A pair of brass, starburst earrings will help you to effortlessly ~brighten up~ any room you walk into!
8. Comfy cropped pants in a gorgeous red rust color. Its side slant pockets and elasticized waist are sure to keep you looking cool as the temperatures rise.
9. A nude bodysuit that's actually nude. It's got a seamless finish for your comfort and because VPL is nobody's friend.
11. An adventurously corseted bathing suit top whose lace-up back proves you're always one to make a splash!
12. An Afrocentric, satin-lined ankara silk bonnet you won't mind hopping out of bed and running errands in.
13. High-waisted faux leather pants with an elastic waistband, because looking this fire shouldn't have to mean being uncomfortable. Get your daredevil on with this rich and gutsy piece!
14. A pair of gold-plated brass studs both chic and edgy so you don't have to choose one aesthetic over the other.
15. A pair of high-waisted, wide leg pants soon to become the envy of strangers, friends, and enemies. Accentuate your booty in these cozy and colorful pants!
16. A striped, midi V-neck dress that's as playful as it is sexy. I know it's summer, but did it get a little hotter in here?
17. A bleached crop top whose messaging is really a PSA for the world. And if they didn't know, now they know.
18. A pair of floral evil eye earrings to help you ward off bad juju while looking like a bad bish. Made of gold-plated brass, these stunning earrings are a true statement piece.
19. A "Normalize Twerking" tee because your booty deserves a lot more respect than the world is giving it.
20. A striped maxi dress with pockets so can gracefully glide down the boulevard, pull your sunglasses out, and make passersby do a double-take.
22. A beaded pineapple mini clutch to vibrantly keep your keys, phone, and other essentials in one (super cute) place.
23. A luxe, yellow brocade headband because looking good is a full top-to-bottom effort. Handmade using Italian fabric, your hair will be dressed to the nines.
24. An organza sweatshirt with the shape of Africa embroidered on the front in faux leather so you can rep the motherland in a modern way.
25. A pair of neon green, snake print heels that'll make you wanna shed all the neutral-toned shoes from your closet.
27. A playful cropped hoodie whose printed graphic features a vintage car in an open field. Get lost in the past with this fly hoodie.
28. A one-shoulder, bodycon dress because the nightclubs are reopening and so should your Friday nights. This double-layered dress contours to your body for a unique-to-you fit.
29. A gold- and brass-plated layered necklace for a delicately daring touch that'll have everyone asking, "where'd you get that?"
30. A sky blue, lizard-printed key pouch whose six key rings means you never have to go digging into the bowels of your purse to find your keys.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.