33 Fall Fashion Pieces That’ll Make Your Pumpkin Latte Feel Extra Spiced
Because your outfit should be just as delicious as the drink in your hand.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A chunky-knit open cardigan that'll make every ensemble of yours fall appropriate. And don't overlook those batwing sleeves!
2. Or a chunky open cardigan with pom-poms on the sleeves so you can feel free to ~cheer~ for chillier days.
3. A chambray, boyfriend-cut shirt sure to become a fast favorite since it goes with literally everything. And it's made of 100% cotton, so you know it'll last for several seasons.
4. A pair of rust-colored, high-rise joggers whose smooth cotton weave and banded cuffs add a too-cool-for-school charm.
5. Faux-leather leggings for the showstoppers among us! But don't worry, these still offer four-way stretch.
6. A cute and cozy crewneck sweater with our favorite fall drink, the PSL, embroidered on it. It doesn't get any spicier than that!
7. A Sherpa-lined denim jacket from Levi's if you're into the details of a classic denim jacket (like chest patch pockets) but need the added warmth of a cozy blanket in order to go outside.
9. A pair of plaid knit leggings you can easily pull on for those early-morning apple- and pumpkin-picking sessions with friends.
10. A handmade belt bag fanny pack whose cloud-nine design will remind you of sunny skies when fall sets the sky to overcast. This convenient bag can be worn around your waist or across your chest!
11. An elegant V-neck ruffle blouse with a bow-tie waist that you can adjust to your comfort. Grace others with your presence in this classy top!
12. A classic Henley shirt makes for a perfect first layer! You'll wanna get multiple colors of this waffle-knit delight.
13. A plaid, asymmetrical wrap coat so you feel nice and bundled as you walk down tree-lined streets shedding orange leaves. Fall is the perfect Main Character Syndrome season IMO.
14. A three-pack of yoga pants you absolutely never actually have to do yoga in. These are so comfy and convenient, you might just decide to live in them!
15. A pair of spliced pinstripe pants whose relaxed fit will make you look like the Miranda Priestly of any establishment you enter.
16. A super-casual corduroy button-up that can function as a shacket if you're feeling bold. Go ahead and add a little texture to your wardrobe. I dare ya.
17. A long-line plaid jacket for a little business-chic layering action. Dress this darling up or down!
18. A mock-neck blouse with sheer, lace sleeves because it's not so chilly that you have to stop showing off.
19. A classic, oversized scarf to protect your neck from gusty winds and make you look like you stepped right off of a fall-themed fashion runway.
20. A super-cute embroidered zip-up sweatshirt whose oversized silhouette and ribbed detailing will never go out of style. This is a perfect outer layer for the fall!
21. A pair of suede Chelsea boots that'll absolutely pair well with everything in your autumnal wardrobe.
23. A striped, midi V-neck dress that's as playful as it is sexy. I know it's summer, but did it get a little hotter in here?
24. An oversized faux-fur jacket to keep you warm on breezy days *and* keep you on-trend for a fraction of designer costs.
25. A faux-leather chain baguette since being vegan doesn't mean not being a fashionista. This bag and your soy Pumpkin Spice Latte have a lot in common.
26. A playfully cropped hoodie whose printed graphic features a vintage car in an open field. Get lost in the past with this fly hoodie.
27. A striped, loose-knit sweater you'll be able to dress up *and* down. And it's a simple way to add a smart splash of color to your wardrobe!
28. An oversized crewneck boyfriend sweater that'll let you represent the West Coast while you experience below 60 degree weather on the East Coast.
31. A comfy grid pullover whose clean lines and ribbed cuffs will have you looking like the square root of 100 (a perfect 10).
32. High-waisted palazzo pants for a vintage-inspired look that'll make your basic tees and not-so-basic crop tops feel a bit more dressed up.
33. Whimsically floral dungarees sure to keep you smiling all fall long. Made of organic cotton twill, this high-quality piece might just outlast your entire closet.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.