34 Easy Breezy Summer Dresses You Probably Won’t Want To Take Off
Because there's too much summer to enjoy to waste time figuring out what to wear.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pleated mini dress that can easily be dressed up or down. Just add a chunky belt and some wedges and BAM! You're ready for a romantic promenade.
3. A funky, patterned maxi dress if you're someone who likes to stand out from the crowd. So go ahead and give us a twirl!
4. A simple-and-sweet tiered mini dress whose embroidered flowers add a uniquely soft touch to this pull-on piece.
6. A patterned, high-neck maxi dress sure to be a hit this wedding season. I'm not saying you'll get more compliments than the bride...but I'm not not saying that.
7. A retro-inspired, wrap-top maxi dress will make you feel like you stepped right out of a copy of French Vogue from the '50s.
9. An open-back, linen and cotton midi dress if you're all about the simple yet fun details (like elasticated band details on the back). You'll wear this solid dress so much, it'll become ~a pattern~.
10. A boldly striped smock dress that you'll likely decide to live in this challis number the second you put it on.
16. A V-neck, wrap dress if you need your wardrobe to be able to go from "9–5 profesh" to "good times at happy hour."
17. A cotton-soft, ruffle-sleeve mini dress whose delicate details make it a perfect go-to dress for brunches, picnics, and date nights. Go get your ~sweetheart~ on!
18. A backless halter dress that has adjustable ties at the neck and waist for a tailored-to-you fit. You'll be giving off ~beach vibes~ no matter where you are!
20. A bright red, split-neck dress from Nautica sustainably made using cotton-jersey so you'll be comfy all day long. It's got a drawstring waist for a more customized fit. Because no two ship captains are alike.
21. A ruffled maxi dress if you're in need of some major Bridgerton vibes sure to impress the Lady Whistledown of your neighborhood this summer.
22. A lightweight, high-split wrap dress begging to be taken on vacations so you can show the locals how they do back in your hometown.
23. A bohemian-inspired shift dress whose complementary colors will mean more compliments coming your way!
24. A casual sleeveless dress that can be easily dressed up with cork wedges and a belt. Unless you're *not* gonna spend this summer trying to break hearts?
25. A one-shoulder, bodycon dress because the nightclubs are reopening and so should your Friday nights. This double-layered dress contours to your body for a unique-to-you fit.
26. A 100% cotton puff sleeve dress from Levi's with a playfully boho-chic fit and whimsical print. Throw this on to feel like the ever-inspired artist you are!
27. A striped, midi V-neck dress that's as playful as it is sexy. I know it's summer, but did it get a little hotter in here?
29. A cute asymmetrical dress whose mix-and-match floral print and ruffled hem will make you the belle of the super casual ball.
30. A breezy maxi dress if you're planning to spend your beach days showing off your charm (and legs) and flirting with the wind. Its adjustable straps and tie provide extra support so you don't have to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions.
31. An airy tie-front midi dress with adjustable straps that'll provide extra support so you don't have to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions this summer.
32. A midi sundress that'll transition well from iced-coffee-morning-dates to mimosa-brunch-dates to pinot-noir-evening-dates. Three dates in one day? What's your secret?!
33. A floral one-piece bathing suit you can also pass off as a mini dress so you can head straight to the bar after drying off from your day at the beach.
34. A striped, rainbow midi dress whose lantern sleeves will make you feel like retro royalty! You'll never wanna take off this lightweight, summery piece.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.