We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets so you don't risk limescale and mineral buildup affecting your dishwasher's performance. Because if a dishwasher can't properly wash dishes...it's essentially just a wet cabinet.
Promising review: “I started getting white streaks all over my dishes; that never happened before. I thought it was my detergent and changed it, but no difference. Clean dishes with this weird white film on them. I'd wash them by hand, then put them back in the dishwasher, and white film again! Then I did an internet search to figure out what was going on (a dishwasher is an incredibly simple piece of machinery) and found this! Bought it. Used it. My dishes are clean again!” —Carey Holzman
Get six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
2. A pumice cleaning stone for scrubbing away toilet rings, limescale, and rust buildup from your porcelain throne (and other porcelain and ceramic surfaces).
Promising review: "I have a 19-year-old master bathroom toilet that had accumulated some nasty stains over time, and regular toilet brushes and cleaning products just would not remove them. I decided to try this pumice stone, and it worked like a charm! Given the nature and severity of the stains, it required some elbow grease. But 10 minutes later, I have a new-looking bowl, and I see no signs of scratching." —Happy Retiree
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
3. A handy duster to keep your window blinds, air conditioner blinds, and car vents dust-free. Just spray a little cleaner, and dust will be a thing of the past!
This duster comes with five washable microfiber sleeves.
Promising review: We built in a new community and the construction dust is a constant battle. I've been using the Swiffer Duster on my blinds, but it just didn't seem to do that great of a job. You would not believe the dust and dirt this got off my blinds! It takes a little longer to do the blinds, but they are much cleaner. I also like that I'm not adding to the landfill when I use this product. —Chris K
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in two colors).
4. Some Glisten garbage disposal cleaner that'll foam up and scrub your disposal, leaving a fresh scent behind instead of icky drain pipe odors.
Promising review: "It seems counterintuitive to put a little packet down your garbage disposal to clean it, but this does actually seem to work, at least for getting out weird smells that baking soda and vinegar don't really touch. I scrub the sink down first, especially around the garbage disposal area, rinse it down, and then just follow the directions on the package. I have used it with single, large-size sinks and with double sinks — only difference is that the double sink will have blue cleaning foam rise up the drain, which you rinse away when the disposal sounds clear again. I have tried the foaming cleaner in a can, but unfortunately it stopped coming out of the can about 10% of the way through. Went back to this tried and true." —KS
Get it from Amazon for $3.98.
5. A fast-acting mold and mildew remover because all you have to do is spray and watch as stains melt away. No scrubbing required! Cleaning your bathtub just got a whole lot easier.
Promising review: "We've been struggling with mold/mildew stains in our master shower and front load washer for quite some time. Nothing bought at the grocery store or hardware store would work. We found this product and used as directed and wow, what a difference! This is the only product that has helped remove those stains. Highly recommended!" —David B. Neely
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in multi packs).
6. A fume-free oven cleaner so powerful you might just convince yourself you replaced your oven altogether. This heavy-duty cleaner can remove grime, stains, and caked-on food in 30 seconds!
Promising review: "This stuff is awesome! My oven was setting off our (apartment) smoke detector every time I would preheat it, so I knew it was time to clean it. I have never cleaned an oven before, so I searched Pinterest for tips and I found this product. It works VERY well!" —Sadie
Get it from Amazon for $6.57.
7. Or an eco-friendly oven scrub cleaner for tackling all the caked-on messes you've learned to ignore. It's made with natural ingredients (including pumice stone and baking soda), so you'll get your oven back without all the toxic fumes.
Everneat is a small business based in Fairfield, Connecticut, that specializes in natural cleaning products.
Promising reviews: "This product is amazing! It works fast with pretty minimal elbow grease. The stainless-steel sponge that comes with it makes it easier. And it smells great!" —Melissa C.
"This cleaner exceeded my expectations! I have the nastiest oven and thought it would never be clean due to all the baked on grease. But this amazing oven scrub took it all away!" —kahernandez75
8. A powerful and affordable hand vac designed to suck up your dog's fur, your kitty's kicked up litter, and your messy eater's kibble. And with two nozzles, you'll be able to keep your couch, stairs, and floor clean. Well, at least until your pet's next mishap.
Promising review: "Holy crap!! Are you skeptical when it comes to buying stuff online? ME TOO! That's why I figured all of these rave reviews were a crock of crap. I've seriously bought every kind of vacuum out there. But I have four cats and a golden retriever, so I was getting desperate! I believe the saying is…a picture is worth a thousand words. Check mine out! Of note, the 'before' picture was taken of my dog's bed AFTER it went through the washer and dryer. Look at all of that left behind hair!!! And the 'after' picture was taken after only THREE MINUTES spent vacuuming her bed. I. Am. SOLD! BTW, I've NEVER taken the time to review a product before, just FYI." —Luka Chan
Get it from Amazon for $30.99.
9. A water-based instant carpet spot remover because all messes should be quick and easy to clean. Say goodbye to those stubborn wine, pet, coffee, food, and dirt stains!
Promising review: “It’s a miracle in a bottle. My dog decided to pull a black fountain pen out of my purse and chew it to pieces on my beige carpet while I was sleeping. This cleaner lifted the stain and now it’s like the devastation my dog caused never happened! As soon as I saw it lifting the ink, I got back on Amazon and bought more bottles. I will never let myself run out of this. I use it in my Bissel carpet cleaner for some extra cleaning power. I’ve become that weird lady that goes arounds singing the praises of a cleaning product. No regrets” —L. Logan
Get it from Amazon for $12.15.
10. A leather color restoring polish that'll return your prized possessions to the way they looked in their glory days. Faded? Scratched? Not anymore!
Promising review: "Our well-loved dark brown leather couch looked like what it was: a beautiful, comfortable, and tired piece that is the all-time favorite of kids and dogs. We followed the instructions religiously and used all three products: the conditioner first (with a substantial drying time), the color product (waited 72 hours), and then the sealer. The couch looked like new — we could not believe it. That was months ago and, even after being subjected to the same sort of use, the couch still looks perfect. There is a comment here — 'It is like paint" — and that is correct. The color product is, indeed, a refinisher (not a dye). In addition to adding color, it puts a gloss back on the leather. I love the results and I'd recommend it highly. But I believe it is very important to get all three products and even more important to follow the instructions carefully." —N. Miracle
Get it from Amazon for $17.95 (available in 18 colors).
11. And a non-toxic leather cleaner because it's hard on dirt and gentle on fabric so your old and stained couch will look as good as it did the day you bought it.
Remember to mix this concentrate with water before using!
Promising review: "My 15-year-old leather sectional hadn't been cleaned or conditioned in three to four years because I couldn't find anything that worked well without causing it to look blotchy. The color was also fading, and I thought it was a goner. After some elbow grease, the sectional looks great! It's now back to its original color without being blotchy. More importantly, the suppleness has returned. I can actually say that it looks as good as the day we bought it." —jellybean55
Get it from Amazon for $18.95.
12. A steaming microwave cleaner you just fill with water and vinegar to help melt away the food trapped on the walls and ceiling of your microwave. Then, you can quickly and easily wipe all that yuck away!
13. A heavy-duty glass cooktop cleaner and polish kit with scrubbing pads for those caked-on messes, tough-to-remove stains, and splattered-on grease spots. Get ready for a streak-free shine!
Promising review: “Our glass stove top has had burned-on crustiness around the large burner since we bought our condo two years ago. I’ve tried everything to clean it, and I thought it was permanent. The polish and razor took it right off in about half an hour (definitely took some elbow grease, but well worth the effort)!” —C. Cooley
Get it from Amazon for $14.98.
14. A beeswax furniture polish and conditioner made with olive oil and your choice of essential oil sure to give your wood pieces a natural shine.
Based in Washington, Hunting Bee Apiary is a small Etsy shop whose natural products are made from beeswax from their own apiary!
Promising review: “Just what I needed for my antique wood furniture! There was a HUGE difference in my antique cedar chest after the first coat. It's absolutely gentle on the fragile finish, and really brought it back to life and brought out the original beauty in the wood. :)” —Patricia Gunther
15. A bottle of Wet & Forget shower cleaner because no one wants to scrub their bathtub clean. With this, you'll just spray it on, wait 8–12 hours, then rinse it off. Super easy!
Promising review: “I had a horrible gray ring in the bottom of my shower that was impossible to remove. I tried the Dawn Dish Soap method (with a lot of scrubbing) and toilet bowl cleaner to try to remove the soap scum. My next step was to tear out and replace the shower pan and tile. I figured this was my last chance. I ordered the Wet and Forget Shower Spray and really coated the shower walls and floor pan and walked away. I CANNOT begin to tell you how happy I was to rinse down the walls sometime later and watch all that crud roll right down the drain!! This is the best product I have ever used in my life!! Works great and no toxic fumes!!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.
16. A bottle of silver polish if the reason you never whip out your good silverware is because you're too daunted by how tarnished it is. Just apply the cleaner to a cloth and wipe your silver pieces clean.
Promising review: "I purchased this polish so I could clean the antique silver that my grandmother needed polished. Well, color me impressed! I was expecting it to look a little cleaner, but this polish went far beyond that. It removed all the tarnish and dirt that had built up over the last decade. Everything shines beautifully! I was so impressed that I tried it on my jewelry and stainless steel refrigerator. It cleaned and shined quickly." —Amanda Dempsey
Get it from Amazon for $7.25.
17. A rubber broom so you can keep your carpet free from your purrfect pet's fur. It's also great for mopping up liquid spills and squeegee-cleaning your windows!
Promising review: "I bought this broom two years ago and it is still going strong! I have four large dogs and we have fur EVERYWHERE! This works so, so well! I am always amazed at what this picks up even after I just ran the vacuum. If you remove the head from the handle you can use the head to do in all the crevices along baseboards where fur gets trapped on the carpets. I also use it that way to do the carpet corners on the stairs. Lastly, I use it to get dust and cobwebs off the floors and ceilings. It truly is a super tool." —Roseann
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
18. A plant-based tub and tile cleaner formulated with eucalyptus and tea tree for a thorough clean that'll leave your bathroom smelling heavenly.
Promising review: “Best cleaning product I’ve ever used. I don’t usually go for all natural cleaning materials because, honestly, a lot of them don’t do what they say they’re going to. This one, on the other hand, definitely does the job! I tried it out on my brother's college bathtub (none of the boys had cleaned it since move in a year before). I covered the entire tub, waited five minutes, and then scrubbed with a magic sponge/rinsed. Most everything washed off immediately!!! I covered the more difficult areas once more and it was good as new!” —Anonymous
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
19. A jetted tub cleaner scientifically engineered to get all the yuck from soap and body oil buildup out of your tub in 15 minutes!
You run your bath, add the cleaner, watch the gunk emerge, drain your bath, and then clean off the gunk!
Promising review: "It's disgusting to see what comes out of your jets when you use this product. I can't believe we bathed in this! I've run bleach and dish detergent through my jets before, and that combination never cleaned with this efficiency. I highly recommended this product." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
20. A degreaser cleaner that'll dissolve grease, oil, and dirt from just about ANY surface! Your driveway covered in oil from working on your car? Then you need this oil eater.
21. An eco-friendly hard water stain remover if your glass shower door looks like it's got some abstract privacy film all over it. Stains, spots, and rust don't stand a chance against this cleaner!
Promising review: "We tried everything to get rid of hard water stains and nothing worked. We were getting our house ready to sell and our tub and sink were a mess. We tried this product and it worked immediately, restoring everything to like new. It was fast and really worked! We even used it to clean our glass stove top. It was amazing how clean it got things. I have a bad back and have to be careful about scrubbing things and it takes no effort to use. We use it in our new house and love it!" —Bradley
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.