1. A refillable roll-on sponge sunscreen applicator that's easy enough for your kids to use (with supervision, of course)! Just fill it with your sunscreen of choice, and let the fun in the sun begin! Plus? There'll be less mess on your hands.
Promising review: "My children are fair-skinned and extremely easy to burn. Wearing sunscreen is not optional, but they still fight me every time. Using this product was so fast and easy they didn't even complain!!" —Jeshleigh
Get it from Amazon for $15.98+ (available in six colors and in packs of two).
2. A bottle of Wet & Forget shower cleaner because no one wants to scrub their bathtub clean. With this, you'll just spray it on, wait 8–12 hours, then rinse it off. Super easy!
Promising review: “I have well water. Something in my well water reacts with copper plumbing and turns my shower tiles blue. Since my bathroom color scheme isn't on the blue spectrum, this is problematic. The well water also causes the shower glass to film up quickly. I've tried dozens and dozens of cleaners and scrubbed till my arms ached trying to get ahead of the blue and scumminess. My ambition in life is NOT to be a full time bathroom scrubber! I saw this stuff on a professional house cleaner's TikTok (sorry, don't remember which one) and thought 'what the heck, might as well give it a try.' Oh my goodness, the first day after my shower I sprayed this stuff all over and walked away. The next morning there was a NOTICEABLE reduction in the blue and the glass looked clearer too. Day two, sprayed again and walked away. The next morning the blue was gone except for a few spots on the floor tile and the glass looked amazing. Day three I sprayed the remaining spots and the next morning the shower practically looked new. NO SCRUBBING AT ALL!!!! This is my new favorite shower cleaner. The ONLY con I have is that it makes me sneeze while I'm spraying from inside the shower, but I can live with that.” —L. J. Petillo
Get it from Amazon for $20.98 (available in two scents).
3. A set of bed sheet detanglers from Shark Tank so you can stop spending hours in the jungle of your laundry trying to not get devoured by fitted sheets. These will also ensure your sheets actually dry instead of coming out like a moist hairball.
Wad-Free is a woman-owned small business working to make sure your laundry day isn't in vain! After wasting time and energy on wadding problems, Cyndi Bray invented Wad-Free for bedsheets.
Promising review: "I was mildly skeptical, but it works exactly as promoted! I've used it five times and each time there's been no twisting of the sheets and no pillowcases balled up and still wet when the dryer goes off. Super helpful that it comes with two units, one for the top sheet and one for the fitted sheet so I don't have to split them into separate loads. I no longer dread washing sheets and plan to buy some of these as gifts. LOVE it!" —Amazon Customer
4. A slim and sleek Echo Auto — this hands-free Alexa accessory easily allows you to listen to music, get caught up on the news, call and message folks, and even get roadside assistance. Not sure if you turned the lights off in your home before you drove off? You can even control your home's Alexa-compatible lights, thermostat, and more with this device!
Promising review: "From the moment I plugged it in, it interfaced smoothly with the app. It is just like having my Echo Dot in the car. I have a 2008 truck without satellite radio capability. I was immediately able to access my SiriusXM account through the truck speakers using the aux setting. I have used it every day since I got it." —Cathryn
Get it from Amazon for $54.99.
5. Some deep-reaching, ergonomic "flossing toothbrushes" with dual-layered flossing bristles that are designed to get deep into the grooves of your teeth and gums.
Mouthwatchers is a small business established by Ronald Plotka, DDS, specializing in antimicrobial toothbrushes designed for deeper cleans.
Here's what writer Emma Lord has to say: "I love it just after the first few days of use! I use an electric toothbrush usually, but I feel like I'm getting a much more satisfying clean from these?? Especially because I tend to get yellow stains between my teeth no matter *how* much I floss, and these bristles seem to actually target that a lot more effectively."
Promising review: "I'm amazed at how well this toothbrush cleans my teeth — it definitely gets between the teeth and also more importantly for me, gets in the small, deep crevices in my molars where I always have food stuck and regular toothbrushes couldn't get stuff out. I brush more often (after meals/snacks) because of how effective it is. As stated, definitely go easy around the gums. The bristles feel soft, but will cause your gums to bleed if you use regular pressure. Nice and easy does the trick, SO WELL!" —Jason A.
6. An easy-to-use bread dispenser because it'll easily allow you to dispense bread slice by slice AND it'll keep your bread supa dupa fresh.
7. A Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning stamp since rings have been forming around the inside of your toilet. This will keep your toilet bowl fresh and clean with every flush. Just plop some gel inside the bowl and let it work so you don't have to.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these things! I have five kiddos. These gel stamps keep my toilet cleaner and fresher-smelling for longer, which is a definite plus with four boys. These have an easy, no-mess application. I finally just put them on my Subscribe & Save so I always have them ready." —Alyssa M
Get six stamps from Amazon for $4.99.
8. A belted cordless vibrating heating pad for those days when period cramps are a little too much to handle. It has three temperatures and three different massage modes, so you can get the customized-to-you comfort you deserve.
Promising review: "Oh my god. This might be the best thing I have ever bought. It gets so incredibly warm. You do need to wear it over clothes to prevent burns but as someone who never finds any heat pack warm enough the lowest setting is exceptionally hot. As someone who has really bad menstrual cramps and chronic constipation this little belt does it all. The heat is so soothing and adjustable and heats up so fast. The vibration is my favorite part. It helps so much with trapped gas and bloating pains, and can even move things along if you’re having a hard time using the bathroom. The various patterns and heat combinations allow this to be truly customizable to however you feel at the time and it’s fantastic. Absolutely worth every cent." —Chloe
Get it from Amazon for $25.49+ (available in nine colors).
9. A car seat gap organizer if your phone and other small necessities keep slipping down into that dark abyss. Instead, use that space to keep your things neatly organized and within reach.
Promising review: "Fits perfectly in my 2011 Prius and the seatbelts are still easy to fasten. It offers just enough storage space for things I need at hand. I just slipped it between my seat and the console. After three days of driving it hasn't moved." —David E.
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $16.95 (available in four colors).
10. A pair of bar soap grips because they attach directly to the bar and elevate it slightly so air can circulate under it, which means your soap will dry faster. This will then keep them from getting slimy and gross. And that means you'll have soap that lasts longer!
Promising review: "Very good product! I have purchased it for the second time. It allows the soap to hold well in the hand, keeps the countertop neat, and [keeps] the soap dry! This is a great invention and I love love love these little things!" —KINO
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $11.99 (available in five colors).
11. A super clever two-sided travel cup since it has two compartments you can fill with different beverages. If you need your iced coffee but also need H2O to stay hydrated, this is probably the cup for you. I'm saying "probably," but I mean "definitely."
Promising review: "You NEED this. This product is AMAZING. When I run errands, I hate bringing both a water bottle and coffee tumbler. This product solves that issue. I ran it through my dishwasher to clean it, and the plastic didn’t morph at all. 10/10 recommend!" —Megan Huffman
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in four colors).
12. The Pink Stuff cleaning paste because no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or this versatile and easy-to-use cleaner. This paste has got you covered from your caked-on stove top to your dirty rain boots. It can even remove those colorful drawings your kids left on your white walls!
Promising reviews: "I have never seen my sink so clean! It removed the limescale with a regular wash cloth and a little scrubbing." —Cndrla
"I need this in bulk!! I have tried so many cleaning solutions to get out hard cooking stains on my stove top and nothing worked! This stuff took it right out without a problem!!" —Micaela Gunderson
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
13. A pet hair remover so you'll be able to reclaim your couch from the mob of fur that's been calling it home in a few quick swipes. And because it doesn't use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and...
Promising review: "I've had it in my possession for like two hours and I've cleaned everything. The couch, the blinds, the cat tree pad, the chair; I'm obsessed. I feel like this thing should win an award for being so awesome. I feel like it should be in raffle baskets and giveaways and silent auctions for every event that highlights 'things cat people need.' It's better than those sticky rollers, it's better than the one-directional velvet wand thing that I always use the wrong way. It's the best." —Meowser
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
14. A stainless-steel chilling bowl — fill up the holes in this bowl with cold water and then freeze it to keep your food cool OR fill up the holes with hot water to keep your food warm. From guacamole to soup, you're set. Pretty genius if you ask me.
Bambot is a small business making cool and useful kitchen products.
Promising review: "I have been using this chilling bowl for fruit and other types of salads to keep food cold while serving in warm weather. It has worked perfectly following the instructions for use. It is very durable, does not collect fingerprints, get sticky, or lose its chill for hours. Cleaning this bowl is easy and it doesn't scratch or collect smells." —R Geller
15. A stylish retractable mesh baby gate that won't throw off your home's aesthetic.
16. A makeup-correcting stick because having to completely remove your makeup to correct a mistake wastes time you simply do not have. Plus, it's infused with anti-inflammatory vitamin E, which will help your face feel moisturized!
Promising review: "Why didn’t someone think of this sooner? For years, I’ve been using Q-tips dipped in makeup remover to remove little goofs or mistakes. This is so much better and portable! Erases waterproof mascara marks around my eyes easily. Must-buy product!!" —Katherine
Get it from Amazon for $7.97.