2 tablespoons oil
¼ onion, thinly sliced
500 grams pastor meat
½ cup soy sauce
1 cup shredded manchego cheese
Green onions, finely chopped, to taste
Cilantro, finely chopped, to taste
Tortillas, to serve
* Cut the pineapple in half.
* Score the pineapple and remove the inside flesh, discarding the core.
* In a pot with medium heat, add the oil.
* Add the onion, cubed pineapple, pastor meat, and the soy sauce, and stir to combine, cooking for 5 minutes.
* Add the manchego cheese and cook until melted. Stir until fully combined.
* Fill the followed pineapple halves with the pastor mixture.
* Top with green onions and cilantro, and serve with tortillas.