Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Rice Burger
1 chicken thigh
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon mirin
1/2 teaspoon garlic
1/2 teaspoon ginger
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons potato starch
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon japanese mustard
1/2 tablespoon miso
1. Put chicken thigh in a bag, add soy sauce, sake, mirin, garlic, ginger and marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
2. Put potato starch powder and soft flour in the bowl and mix well.
3. Heat frying oil to 350°F, add chicken and fry. Cut off oil for paper etc when it turns darker.
4. Make mustard mayonnaise. Put mayonnaise, honey, japanese mustard, and miso in a bowl and mix well.
5. Make Rice Buns. Put rice in a container. Wrapped in seran wrap, press with a small tool to shape it. In the same way, create three more.
6. Put the sesame oil in a frying pan and bake rice buns. After they become golden, take them out.
7. Green leaf on one side of chicken, cover with mayonnaise, put the rice bun on top,