Chocolate Banana Mug Cake
½ banana, mashed
1 tablespoon chocolate chips (optional)
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons milk
¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
7 tablespoons whole wheat flour
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking powder
⅛ teaspoon salt
2 banana slices
1. -Whisk together egg, oil, honey, milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
2. -Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
3. -Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
4. -Grease 2 small mugs.
5. -Fill mugs half way with the chocolate batter.
6. -Divide the banana filling between the 2 mugs.
7. -Place remaining chocolate batter on top.
8. -Microwave on high 1:10-1:25, or bake in 350˚F oven for 13-15 minutes.
10. Inspired by: