1. Women of various faiths in Sweden and other countries wore headscarves to show solidarity for a Muslim woman who was allegedly attacked for wearing a hijab in Sweden.
3. Several women started campaigning against the attack using the hashtag #hijabuppropet (hijab outcry).
Check out the #hijabuppropet hashtag - Swedish men & women wearing hijab in solidarity for attacked pregnant woman
On her way to work, one of many Swedish women who wore Hijab today in solidarity with Muslim women #hijabuppropet
Moi idag! Fellow sisters, united we stand! #hijabuppropet #HijabPict
It’s not about religion, it’s about showin support 2 our sisters worldwide wearing hijab #sisterhood #hijabuppropet
In support of Muslim women in Sweden I wear hijab today. Crappy shot but this how I look today. #hijabuppropet
Spent the day wearing Hijab supporting #hijabuppropet Protesting against increased violence towards muslim women!
En #kvinde bf8r kunne kle6de sig, som hun vil! Be5de med og uden #tf8rkle6de! #Sf8ster #solidaritet #hijab #hijabuppropet
I wear a hijab now. Hijabs are cool. #hijabuppropet
d6ver mig inff6r #hijabuppropet. Sve5rt e4r vad det e4r!
Big love to the Swedes! #hijabuppropet #StampOutIslamophobia
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, were much larger than for the inauguration.
- Surrounded by penguins, people all the way in Antarctica participated in the Women's March on Saturday ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.