1. Heroic commuters pushed a 32-ton train car to save a woman trapped between the train and the platform in Tokyo.
A woman in her 30s slipped and fell into the 20-centimeter gap between the train and the platform during Monday’s rush hour in Saitama near Tokyo.
After a public announcement about the trapped woman, around 40 passengers helped the railway staff push the 32-ton train car to rescue her. The amazing act was captured by a local news photographer.
The woman was pulled out uninjured to collective cheers, and eight minutes later the train took off.
Hurrah for humanity!
- Rick Perry, who previously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is now saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he rejects "recommending its elimination."
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸