2. These acts were already illegal under church law, but are now specifically illegal in Vatican City, which is home to hundreds of people including clergy.
3. This is part of the Pope’s efforts to update the Vatican’s legal system. In the previous law, sexual crimes were vaguely listed as a crime against “good customs.” They can now be punished by up to 12 years in prison.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘