3. The unidentified woman was walking across the campus, when she was swarmed by a large group of group of male students, who reportedly tried to rip her clothes off while jeering and wolf-whistling at her.
4. Mail Online’s story also describes the “blonde woman’s” attire as “a sexy pink top” and “fitted black jeans.”
The implication of using “sexy” and “fitted” to describe what a victim of sexual assault was wearing, is troubling.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸