4. However, some neighbors were pretty happy with the wrong house being demolished. Apparently it was an eyesore and a home to squatters. Neighbor Fred Sargent wanted to give the demolition crew “a twelve pack of beer.”
He told WXYZ: “When I heard they tore down the house on accident I wanted to give them a twelve pack of beer. I was that happy. If anybody was going to rent that out, it had to be a crackhead.”
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀