1. In March, Stacey Baker, a photo editor at the New York Times Magazine, started documenting the different sizes and shapes of women’s legs in New York City.
2. On her Instagram feed, Baker says, “Like a lot of people who live in New York, I walk a great deal, and almost everywhere you look, you see wonderfully stylish people.”
3. Many women are responsive to her project on legs after she shows them samples of her images. Naturally, she offers to delete any pictures they may not like.
- At least six militants were killed and 13 hostages were rescued after police stormed a standoff at a restaurant in Bangladesh
- Votes are being counted after Australia went to the polls in an election that could mean big things for marriage equality and the Great Barrier Reef 🇦🇺