1. In March, Stacey Baker, a photo editor at the New York Times Magazine, started documenting the different sizes and shapes of women’s legs in New York City.
2. On her Instagram feed, Baker says, “Like a lot of people who live in New York, I walk a great deal, and almost everywhere you look, you see wonderfully stylish people.”
3. Many women are responsive to her project on legs after she shows them samples of her images. Naturally, she offers to delete any pictures they may not like.
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔