1. In March, Stacey Baker, a photo editor at the New York Times Magazine, started documenting the different sizes and shapes of women’s legs in New York City.
2. On her Instagram feed, Baker says, “Like a lot of people who live in New York, I walk a great deal, and almost everywhere you look, you see wonderfully stylish people.”
3. Many women are responsive to her project on legs after she shows them samples of her images. Naturally, she offers to delete any pictures they may not like.
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump faced off for their first debate. Get our analysis here 🔎
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."