6. China fares worse than India on the rankings; 44 countries welcome the Chinese without a visa, while Indians can travel to 52.
7. There is a strong correlation between average wealth and access to open frontiers, reported the Independent.
The story also stated:
The imbalance between ease of access for citizens of rich nations and the lack of openness displayed by those countries was revealed in a World Tourism Organization report, which reported that three-quarters of the world’s population requires a visa ahead of traveling to Europe.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎