6. China fares worse than India on the rankings; 44 countries welcome the Chinese without a visa, while Indians can travel to 52.
7. There is a strong correlation between average wealth and access to open frontiers, reported the Independent.
The story also stated:
The imbalance between ease of access for citizens of rich nations and the lack of openness displayed by those countries was revealed in a World Tourism Organization report, which reported that three-quarters of the world’s population requires a visa ahead of traveling to Europe.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏