4. There is a massive crackdown on large as well as unregistered pet dogs in Beijing. This heartbreaking video shows how a small dog was forcefully taken from his owner and put in a cage by a police officer.
5. The cops say large dogs are a threat to humans. Once oversized dogs are seized they are put down and sold to restaurants for meat.
QQ, a 2-year-old Scotland shepherd, is spending the month in a suburban Beijing, China, boarding facility because his owners are worried about a crackdown on big dogs in their Beijing neighborhood.
- At least 41 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- The president of the European Council says the bloc's leaders want the UK's exit plans "to be specified as soon as possible."
- More athletes — nearly all of them golfers — have pulled out of the Rio Olympics over Zika virus concerns.