1. Remember Dan Bilzerian, millionaire poker player, lover of women, guns, and women with guns, and all in all the most interesting man on Instagram?
2. An artist was so inspired by him that he created watercolor versions of Dan Bilzerian’s fascinating life as a tribute to “the King of the World.”
Not much is known about the artist behind the @danbilderianized Instagram account. He claims to be a seven-year-old, but that is disputable.
3. Watercolor Dan Bilzerian loves to be surrounded by scantily-clad and armed women.
5. Like his IRL version, watercolor Bilzerian also has very specific tastes.
9. But he’s also just a family guy who loves his little cat.
Dan Bilzerian and Smushball flying up to MN to see family for the 4th.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎