1. Remember Dan Bilzerian, millionaire poker player, lover of women, guns, and women with guns, and all in all the most interesting man on Instagram?
2. An artist was so inspired by him that he created watercolor versions of Dan Bilzerian’s fascinating life as a tribute to “the King of the World.”
Not much is known about the artist behind the @danbilderianized Instagram account. He claims to be a seven-year-old, but that is disputable.
3. Watercolor Dan Bilzerian loves to be surrounded by scantily-clad and armed women.
5. Like his IRL version, watercolor Bilzerian also has very specific tastes.
9. But he’s also just a family guy who loves his little cat.
Dan Bilzerian and Smushball flying up to MN to see family for the 4th.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- Women are reclaiming their "nastiness" after Trump called Hillary "nasty" during last night's debate 💅
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.