5. She answered specific questions about the time she spent with the kidnapper.
10. She spoke about her mom and brother, who were killed when James DiMaggio allegedly burned their house down.
13. She also answered questions that weren’t related to her kidnapping ordeal.
17. Some Ask.fm users questioned her casual behavior on the page.
19. A user asked her for a selfie and she obliged.
20. Although she freely answered questions on the page, she seemed averse to the media.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀