5. She answered specific questions about the time she spent with the kidnapper.
10. She spoke about her mom and brother, who were killed when James DiMaggio allegedly burned their house down.
13. She also answered questions that weren’t related to her kidnapping ordeal.
17. Some Ask.fm users questioned her casual behavior on the page.
19. A user asked her for a selfie and she obliged.
20. Although she freely answered questions on the page, she seemed averse to the media.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌