5. She answered specific questions about the time she spent with the kidnapper.
10. She spoke about her mom and brother, who were killed when James DiMaggio allegedly burned their house down.
13. She also answered questions that weren’t related to her kidnapping ordeal.
17. Some Ask.fm users questioned her casual behavior on the page.
19. A user asked her for a selfie and she obliged.
20. Although she freely answered questions on the page, she seemed averse to the media.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎