1. Dr. Phil sent this tweet on Tuesday afternoon, immediately sparking intense reaction.
2. The people answered Dr. Phil:
@DrPhil The answer is No, Never you jackass. And then you kick whoever asked you in the throat. #teensaccused/ Via
Aren’t you married? RT @DrPhil: If a girl is drunk, is it OK to have sex with her? Reply yes or no to @drphil #teensaccused/ Via
@DrPhil As a girl, I enjoy waking up and not knowing who penetrated me the night before. #teensaccused/ Via
Go home @DrPhil, you’re drunk./ Via
Irregular Polka Dots
If guy is pretend doctor, is it OK for him to send tweet essentially asking if rape is OK and then delete it? Reply yes or no to @DrPhil./ Via
Is @drphil a moron or an asshole? So hard to decide./ Via
RT @DrPhil: If a tab is drunk, is it OK to close it? Reply yes or no to @drphil #tabsaccused/ Via
9. Dr. Phil then deleted the tweet.
Oh, @DrPhil deleted the tweet: https://t.co/X0d0cstny7/ Via
10. But the people of the internet preserved it.
Hey, @DrPhil, if someone deletes his tweet, is it okay to post a screenshot of it? http://t.co/h8yV2bWsB0/ Via
It’s good @drphil deleted his rape apologist question because now it’s like we are too drunk to remember it happened so it’s cool/ Via
12. A spokesperson for the show responded to a BuzzFeed question about the tweet:
“This tweet was intended to evoke discussion leading into a very serious show topic. It was not intended to be taken lightly,” the spokesperson said. “It’s based upon a recent news story, hence the #teensaccused label.”
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉