2. A spokesman said the smugglers apparently made a “logistical error” in sending the drugs to the supermarkets.
4. The head of Berlin’s anti-drugs squad said the discovery of the cocaine was “pure chance.”
5. The 309 pounds of cocaine are estimated to have a street value of $8.2 million. It is the German police’s second largest cocaine haul in 35 years, according to a spokesperson.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭