2. A spokesman said the smugglers apparently made a “logistical error” in sending the drugs to the supermarkets.
4. The head of Berlin’s anti-drugs squad said the discovery of the cocaine was “pure chance.”
5. The 309 pounds of cocaine are estimated to have a street value of $8.2 million. It is the German police’s second largest cocaine haul in 35 years, according to a spokesperson.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏