2. A spokesman said the smugglers apparently made a “logistical error” in sending the drugs to the supermarkets.
4. The head of Berlin’s anti-drugs squad said the discovery of the cocaine was “pure chance.”
5. The 309 pounds of cocaine are estimated to have a street value of $8.2 million. It is the German police’s second largest cocaine haul in 35 years, according to a spokesperson.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌