3. It all began when Hunter was busy stocking shelves at her store and didn’t have time to go out and get herself a human snack.
“So I just grabbed a bag of treats off the counter and I was like wow, you know, these read better than normal people treats,” Hunter told NBC Right Now of comparing the ingredients in pet food with those of human food.
9. “I mean I was feeling good, but the gas was bad,” she said while tucking into her favorite Grandma Lucy’s dog food for breakfast.
Considering her bad case of canine flatulence, Hunter said she will continue to sample some of the dog food, but will stop the only dog food diet “because I have to live with myself and I do have a husband.”
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- The London attacker is British-born and was once investigated by intelligence as a "peripheral figure," UK's prime minister said.
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️