1. This grandma who isn’t listening to a word you’re saying right now. #ignore
2. Or this grandma who might just throw something at you if you disturb her gaming time.
3. Check out this grandma who scoots around on a scooter better than any teen.
4. And this grandma who hearts selfies more than her granddaughter.
5. There’s also this grandma who is clearly a sprightly 16-year-old.
7. And this grandma who is ready to win the “best dressed” contest at your school.
8. Baller grandma who can teach you a thing or ten about basketball.
9. This fabulous lioness of a grandma rocking some school spirit.
10. This grandma showing the cheerleaders how to correctly do the “Charlie’s Angels” pose.
13. And this grandma who would like to enjoy her iced carmel macchiato in peace. No pictures please.
14. This grandma flipping off the camera and doing it with class.
15. This grandma who’s making all the kids jealous with her brand new Mustang.
19. Let’s not forget this grandma judiciously planning her beer pong strategy.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸