1. This grandma who isn’t listening to a word you’re saying right now. #ignore
2. Or this grandma who might just throw something at you if you disturb her gaming time.
3. Check out this grandma who scoots around on a scooter better than any teen.
4. And this grandma who hearts selfies more than her granddaughter.
5. There’s also this grandma who is clearly a sprightly 16-year-old.
7. And this grandma who is ready to win the “best dressed” contest at your school.
8. Baller grandma who can teach you a thing or ten about basketball.
9. This fabulous lioness of a grandma rocking some school spirit.
10. This grandma showing the cheerleaders how to correctly do the “Charlie’s Angels” pose.
13. And this grandma who would like to enjoy her iced carmel macchiato in peace. No pictures please.
14. This grandma flipping off the camera and doing it with class.
15. This grandma who’s making all the kids jealous with her brand new Mustang.
19. Let’s not forget this grandma judiciously planning her beer pong strategy.
- Eric Trump said it took "courage" for his father to refrain from bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's presidential debate.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.