2 teaspoons canola oil
½ cup sliced scallions
1 cup chopped brussels sprouts
1 cup cooked, diced sweet potatoes
2 cups Market Pantry Turkey, cooked and diced
3 cups cooked wild rice mix, preferably day old
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 eggs, beaten
Salt and pepper to taste
More scallions for garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add canola oil.
- Add scallions, brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes and turkey. Stir and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the heat up to high and add the wild rice mix, stir to combine. Let the rice start to get crispy on the bottom. Stir and continue to cook.
- Pour the eggs over the rice and season with salt and pepper. Cook until egg is cooked through. Fold in the soy sauce.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with more scallions.