1. Surf for Babies!
It is really hard to keep a frown when looking at a teeny tiny person. If you don’t have kids…I’m sure your Facebook friends do. If they are anything like me-there are a ton of pics to make you feel a bit more cheerful.
2. Walk this way…or that way or even in place! Just move!
Get your blood flowing with some exercise-it does not matter if it is a quick neighborhood walk, Just Dance Marathon or a few squats. Moving makes a difference.
3. Reading is FUN (damental)
Pick up a book! An article! Read Buzzfeed or even a happy quote. Reading a few lines usually makes a difference and it can give you a nice brain break!
4. Music makes the people come together…or it just makes your emotions a bit more regulated…
blast the radio in your car or turn on Pandora…listen to music that makes you grin!
5. Make a list and check it twice!
Mindful Gratitude is my #1 suggestion to boost your mood. Sometimes we forget how much we have…until we write it down and then we remember and then we are like…oh yeah! :) Anyway…notate your notable victories! I wish you a year of happiness!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴