1. Surf for Babies!
It is really hard to keep a frown when looking at a teeny tiny person. If you don’t have kids…I’m sure your Facebook friends do. If they are anything like me-there are a ton of pics to make you feel a bit more cheerful.
2. Walk this way…or that way or even in place! Just move!
Get your blood flowing with some exercise-it does not matter if it is a quick neighborhood walk, Just Dance Marathon or a few squats. Moving makes a difference.
3. Reading is FUN (damental)
Pick up a book! An article! Read Buzzfeed or even a happy quote. Reading a few lines usually makes a difference and it can give you a nice brain break!
4. Music makes the people come together…or it just makes your emotions a bit more regulated…
blast the radio in your car or turn on Pandora…listen to music that makes you grin!
5. Make a list and check it twice!
Mindful Gratitude is my #1 suggestion to boost your mood. Sometimes we forget how much we have…until we write it down and then we remember and then we are like…oh yeah! :) Anyway…notate your notable victories! I wish you a year of happiness!
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭