10. They pretended Julian Edelman was a wide receiver for six seasons.
9. Brady's first playoff game was in a blizzard.
8. Somehow Rob Gronkowski is their tight end.
7. They beat Peyton Manning so much that he can't play football anymore.
6. Vince Wilfork interceptions.
5. They put Jonas Gray in a LeGarrette Blount jersey to trick the Colts.
4. They bet on themselves to lose to the Jets in 2010 then used the money four years later to sign Darrelle Revis.
3. They sent Brady's BFF Wes Welker to dismantle the Broncos from the inside.
2. They built their stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts, which is a suburb that's 45 minutes from Boston.
1. Brady is about to become the first quarterback in the history of the NFL to play in six Super Bowls.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!