1. Dan Gilbert, the majority owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, is reportedly giving a 2016 championship ring to employees who work for the team and their home arena.
According to Cleveland.com, more than 1,000 full-time and part-time employees in the organization will receive the newest NBA championship ring.
While it’s not every employee, this does include seat ushers, ticketers, janitors, security guards, and local police officers.
2. The gesture will cost an estimated $1 million or more. Folks got a preview of the blingy title ring earlier this month.
3. People can’t believe it, and are applauding Gilbert for his thoughtfulness.
6. While others in the Cleveland area are excited for… other reasons.
9. Here is exclusive live footage of Gilbert’s giving-spree:
No, but seriously, if anyone of you Cavs employees is not really feeling your ring, my contact information is listed at the bottom.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨