2. On Wednesday, a CCTV still showed the alleged killer of Kim Jong Nam wearing long-sleeve shirt with “LOL” on it.
(Although circumstances around the murder are still unclear and completely shrouded in mystery.)
3. Folks were like, “well, fuck.” If this is not some next-level shit.
5. Some couldn’t help but laugh at the sheer brutality and insanity of it all.
8. Many people did note, however, that it was pretty on-trend of her.
12. “Beautiful, ironic, milliennial North Korean assassin. We live in a BuzzFeed world now.”
13. Although someone thought “LOL” was a bit played-out…which only made it all the more fitting.
14. Chelsea Peretti thought this was simply the “scariest shirt” someone on their way to an assassination could wear.
15. The jokes then devolved into wildly inappropriate — but hilarious — territory. People called the alleged killer “goals.”
21. Some people said that if they were to be assassinated, they’d want her to be the killer. Come on, guys.
23. This terrifying saga does make for a great YA novel.
- The top Democrat in Washington, Chuck Schumer, says New York City shouldn't pay for Trump's security, he told BuzzFeed News.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- The story of two lesbian Chinese billionaires who got married and became the richest couple alive has gone viral, but it's fake ❌