1. Union Station (just being constructed) in 1919 vs. today.
2. Wilmington Street by Regent Park in 1947 vs. today.
"Wilmington Street" no longer exists in Toronto (while there is a "Wilmington Ave" in the north end of the city).
3. A plant on Parliament Street in 1918 vs. today.
Which is now the Distillery District.
4. Bay Street in 1917 vs. today.
5. Sunnyside Beach in 1922 vs. today.
6. St. Jude's Anglican Church on Roncevalles Avenue in 1915 vs. today.
7. Don Valley in 1918 vs. today (the Don Valley Parkway).
8. The aeronautics building at the University of Toronto in 1918 vs. now.
9. A strike in 1965 vs. in 2015.
10. The Labour Day parade in 1974 vs. in 2015.
11. A car collision in 1929 vs. in 2016.
12. Wycliffe College at the University of Toronto back then (unspecified date) vs. today.
13. Jarvis Street back then (unspecified date) vs. today.
14. The east end of the Canadian Pacific Railway at West Toronto Yard back then (unspecified date) vs. now.
15. Front Street by Simcoe Street in 1923 vs. today.
16. The Royal Ontario Museum in 1936 vs. today (or as kids today call it: ~The Rom~).
17. A bus in 1925 vs. today.
Was probably running late back then, too.
18. And a bird's eye view of the city in 1936 vs. today.
#17 was misidentified as the interior of the Royal Ontario Museum. We've removed the item from the list.