1. K-Pop fans revolt against Universal for blocking popular videos on YouTube AND WIN.
2. EXO wins MTV EMA's social buzz competition with most loyal Internet fans in the world.
3. Lady Gaga shares personal EXO and K-Pop support.
4. The "G-Wave" makes a huge splash in the U.S.
5. And speaking of... Diplo, Missy Elliot, Bieber and other music forces itch to work with G-Dragon.
The South Korean sensation collabed with a range of American and International talent this year to bring us innovative new hybrid sounds (and music videos!). GD recently announced he's recorded a track with Justin Bieber, but the effort won't be released to the public until 2014.
Also, remember when GD and TOP jumped in Korean verses on Major Lazer's Bubble Butt remix? Yeah, eargasm ensued.
6. Brown Eyed Girls set up to basically rule the world after Black Box release.
7. 2NE1 catches the attention of Will.i.am, collabs for English bangers together.
8. B.A.P hits new U.S. tour cities to put new pockets of K-Pop fans on the map.
9. BTS became the #1 trending topic on Twitter during After School live show.
10. Drunken Tiger's Tiger TK, Yoon Mi Rae & Bizzy make "Kollaboration Star" appearances to rep K-Hip-Hop.
11. Psy and Steven Tyler are a thing? Musically, that is!
You heard right, folks: In October, Psy told Italy's L'Uomo Vogue that he and Steven Tyler will be working on a new record together. "When I was in middle school, I literally cried when Aerosmith were singing 'Crazy' or 'Amazing' or whatever," he told the magazine. "They were my lifetime role models, and now I am collaborating with Steven Tyler, what the fuck, man? (laughter) I love my life."
12. YG Entertainment nabs not one, not two, but THREE YouTube "Gold Play" Awards For Psy, Big Bang, and 2NE1.
The title is prized for YouTube Partner channels that have over 1 million subscribers. So let's break this down:
Psy: ~6.5 million
Big Bang: ~2 million
2NE1: ~1.8 million