1. If you grew up in Canada around the ‘99/’00s, you might remember “House Hippo,” a PSA that aimed to teach kids not to believe everything they see on TV.
And they got the message out in the most adorably cruel way:
7. But then after you’ve already gotten all excited and started planning dates with your hippo friend, the ad is like, NOPE, TINY HIPPOS DON’T ACTUALLY EXIST.
“That’s why it’s good to think about what you watch on TV…” a lady’s voice then said. I mean, I GUESS, LADY, BUT YOU ALREADY GOT MY HIPPO HOPES UP.
h/t this Tumblr post
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.