21 Things That Are Perfectly Normal In Newfoundland & Labrador
You beautifully weird and pervertedly charming place.
1. Opening your door first thing in the morning to this breathtaking view.
2. Or, y'know, this one.
3. Having seagulls who are extremely aggressive to children. And only to children.
4. Naming one of their towns "Dildo" and really committing to it.
(At least "Dildo Pond" stays true to its name.)
5. And having a serious 7-year-old sense of humour. Let's meet by Billy Butts.
6. How about Blow-Me-Down Park?
7. No? Well, traffic seems light heading into Spread Eagle.
8. Their little dirty names are certainly not limited to places, either.
9. Turning the Atlantic Ocean into a giant hockey rink when it freezes over.
11. This store's banner in the town of Northern Arm.
12. And these warranted signs...
(Which only makes you wonder what happened that compelled the creation of the sign in the first place.)
13. Casually tugging ginormous icebergs offshore with a single ship.
14. Then harvesting the iceberg and brewing it into ALCOHOL.
This is officially the most Newfie thing that ever existed.