Even though rapper Classified has been touring and travelling the globe, he's been repping his home province since day one: Nova Scotia.
1. Well, for one, you know what the "Bluenose" is.
2. You know that Nova Scotia is home to real donair: Donair egg rolls, donair burgers, donair-don't care.
("Though I did have a good donair in Edmonton last night... they are catching on.")
3. But the real meat egg rolls are found at local Chinese restaurants.
4. The only hockey team you should be concerned about is the Halifax Citadels.
5. Or, if you go back a little further, the Nova Scotia Oilers.
6. BTW, it's undisputed that Al MacInnis was the hardest shot in the NHL.
7. Real Nova Scotians prefer to pronounce our "R's" with a little extra R. And our "abouts" and "outs"" with just a little more ooouuuut.
8. Anyone knows that the candy cane towers in Dartmouth are iconic.
9. And you should know by now that the Oak Island mystery is fake. Yeah, we created it years ago and some people still don't get the joke.
10. Fact: 80% of every Nova Scotian's friends have had to move out of the province to find work.
11. You know that Anne Murray is basically our Beyoncé.
12. And Rita MacNeil was our Rihanna.