6. Plastic plates and utensils that have been used, washed, and re-used.
9. A heap of old appliances, computer monitors, and/or other dated electronics.
Usually stored in a corner of a basement — and NEVER disposed — because, according to your folks, it’s still stuff, and stuff is acquired by money, and money is hard to come by, and you should never throw away money.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.