Canada came out on top after a grueling and heart-palpitating match against its rival competitor south of the border. But as polite of a people they are, the Canucks reveled in their win and made sure the U.S. heard them. Here are the best of the internet.ca’s reactions to the game.
1. These messages to Team USA via a Tim Hortons’ cup.
2. These Bieber custody settlers.
4. This bar’s new menu item.
5. This tweet from one country’s leader to the other. Lol.
7. And a slew of proud and insincere apologies to the United States.
- Iraqi forces have launched an offensive to take back ISIS-held Fallujah. About 50,000 civilians are trapped in the city.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Chad's ex-ruler Hissene Habre has been convicted of crimes against humanity in a groundbreaking trial in Senegal.