8. Meliq Karim, one of the first people to share the images online, said they spotted the sign in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, as well.
“The name of the barbershop is Dominican Flow,” Karim told BuzzFeed News. “But since they just opened up, you can’t find them on Google.”
15. UPDATE — BuzzFeed News has now learned the original photoshopped image is by an artist named Gayle Abrams who made a series of celebrity hair photoshops for a design website in 2012.
Abrams told BuzzFeed News she has no affiliation with the barbershops, however.
“I’m guessing they were googling for images on their sign and just chose it at random,” she said.
“I don’t mind if they keep using it — it’s funny,” she adds.
UPDATE — Anne Hathaway herself has seen and shared the photoshop on Instagram with the caption, "Hi (top) #goals."
17. BuzzFeed News has made a call to the barbershop to inquire further.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."