5. Lil Wayne played Tin Man in a middle school production of The Wiz.
7. Kanye West sold clothing at The Gap.
8. J.Cole was a bill collector.
9. 50 Cent competed as a Junior Olympian.
His sport? Boxing.
11. Nicki Minaj served at Red Lobster.
Now close your eyes and imagine ordering unlimited shrimp from Nicki.
12. Ice-T was getting yelled at as an army ranger.
He spent four years in the Armed Forces.
16. B.o.B was a certified sandwich artist.
AKA a Subway employee.
Major props to Hot Hip Hop Detroit for some of these tidbits.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈