5. Lil Wayne played Tin Man in a middle school production of The Wiz.
7. Kanye West sold clothing at The Gap.
8. J.Cole was a bill collector.
9. 50 Cent competed as a Junior Olympian.
His sport? Boxing.
11. Nicki Minaj served at Red Lobster.
Now close your eyes and imagine ordering unlimited shrimp from Nicki.
12. Ice-T was getting yelled at as an army ranger.
He spent four years in the Armed Forces.
16. B.o.B was a certified sandwich artist.
AKA a Subway employee.
Major props to Hot Hip Hop Detroit for some of these tidbits.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀