5. Lil Wayne played Tin Man in a middle school production of The Wiz.
7. Kanye West sold clothing at The Gap.
8. J.Cole was a bill collector.
9. 50 Cent competed as a Junior Olympian.
His sport? Boxing.
11. Nicki Minaj served at Red Lobster.
Now close your eyes and imagine ordering unlimited shrimp from Nicki.
12. Ice-T was getting yelled at as an army ranger.
He spent four years in the Armed Forces.
16. B.o.B was a certified sandwich artist.
AKA a Subway employee.
Major props to Hot Hip Hop Detroit for some of these tidbits.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.