The 56 Most Underrated Moments In Beyoncé Music Video History
Duh, "Singles Ladies" was life-changing, but what about that champagne glass bubble bath though?
2. When she seductively hula-hooped in a constellation of sparkle and shimmer.
3. When she truly WERKED IT OUT.
4. When she — in a skintight leopard jumpsuit — literally rode a giant black kitty cat for 2007's "Kitty Cat."
5. And then took it for a walk.
6. When she opened the first few seconds of 2007's "Suga Mama" by puffing on a giant cigar like a boss-lady.
7. When she rode a metallic mechanic bull and glitter was everywhere.
8. When Beyoncé and her legion of women fabulously motioned the lipstick maneuver as they transitioned into their "freakum" dresses in 2006's "Freakum Dress."
9. And then walked down the runway in hers — AND DAT SLIT.
11. And again on Jay Z, cascading off of him as he just casually stood there.
12. (And then there was this often-forgotten NSFW moment between them.)
13. When she managed this move in 2006's "Check On It" and really spelled out what "dippin' it" looks like.
14. When she gyrated in this totally and painfully mid-'00s outfit.
15. When she channeled the whole Nicki Minaj look first and romped around in a glittery pink leotard.
17. When Bey, Michelle, and Kelly strutted with their dogs and showed everyone who was in charge.
18. And when Solange, who was pregnant at the time (!), came to support on set, and they rubbed her belly.
20. When she entered the room sporting a ponytail that looked like it could double as a weapon.
21. When these men and women literally followed her at her feet.
22. And when she knocked 'em dead like she DGAF.
24. When she showed off proof that she's the greatest in the most casual way.
25. When she was an angry housewife in killer purple lipstick.
26. And when she rocked the Bettie Page bangs.
29. When she brought in the fans and no one could look away.
30. And when she put all other private dances to shame.
31. When she surveyed her kingdom like a majestic goth queen in 2013's "Jealous."
33. And this hat.
34. When she had a row of babes following her every move.
35. And when her suit got sexier with each key change.
37. When she became the most angelic bionic woman.
39. And when she fulfilled a fantasy we didn't even know we had.
40. When she joined forces with Shakira for a surreal, shape-shifting dance break in 2006's "Beautiful Liar."
42. When Solange showed up playing DJ.