2. And when you had to go to write an exam, you cursed underneath your frozen breath the entire way there.
6. Poutine is your go-to drunk food. Not pizza.
8. The best summer spectator sport is sun-bathing and people-watching in the lower field.
9. And the best winter sport is people-watching people slip on ice.
12. …only to find out you had to memorize all these facts about planets and science and stuff.
16. You’ve referred to happy hours as “”4 to 7s.”
(Or sometimes “5 to 7s” / “5 à 7”)
21. But you yourself know just enough of it to get a drink, a taxi or kicked out of a bar.
23. You now live by the motto that if you can’t chug a beer, “you’re no fucking good to anyone”.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴