1. First of all, the two look uncannily alike.
One is Canadian, left, and the other, not Canadian, right.
2. Both coveting similarly handsome features: dem eyes, dat smile, dose chisels...
3. But the Woodstock, Ontario native has redefined the standard of sensationally sculpted beauty.
One month ago.
4. Time and time again.
...in 2013, in 2008, and in 2006. Hnnnngggg.
5. Zegers and Efron both started their careers young.
Zegers starring in the '97 film Air Bud, left, and Efron as a regular cast member on the early 2000s series Summerland.
6. And quickly became teen heartthrobs.
7. And eventually SWEET, SWEET MANCANDY.
8. Sure, the comparison can be made and Zegers has been hailed as the ~*Canadian Zac Efron*~.
But he's got a bit of an edge:
9. Like Efron, he's taken on predictable movie roles, but he's also paid his career some pretty persuasive performances.
10. Most notably for playing a lead in the 2005 indie film Transamerica, which won him awards and recognition from Cannes Film Festival.
11. It also helped to recognize his abilities to make... us... hnnnnnnnngggggg.
12. He reps Canada hard.
13. And was once cause to a nation of sexual awakenings.
14. He can melt their — very cold, subzero, literally some -17°C readings in regions of the country today — hearts.
15. If you're currently in Canada and miserable and cold, here's an instant remedy: look at him. LOOK AT HIM.
16. Yes, there are undeniable similarities between these two actors.
17. But Kevin Zegers was the original Zac Efron. Best recognize.