1. Over the weekend, paparazzi snapped just about 3 zillion photos of Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West leaving Jay Z and Beyoncé’s home in Los Angeles.
To paps, this was important documentation because Bey and Jay were recently one of the targets of ‘Ye’s infamous rants before he cancelled his Saint Pablo tour.
If you recall, during Kanye’s concert in Sacramento in November, he spent most of his stage time going off in a tirade of complaints and musings — most notably about the famous couple.
“Beyoncé, I was hurt because I heard you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won video of the year over me and over ‘Hotline Bling,’” he said.
Kanye then addressed Jay Z directly: “Jay Z, call me, you still ain’t called me.”
3. Yes, the iconic Kim ugly-cry face that was turned into an emoji for her app.
4. People immediately took notice. And quite frankly couldn’t quite process it.
8. A tweet that’s now gone viral said the gesture was “true love.”
10. Many have set this as their new standard for relationships.
13. Someone was even inspired enough to DIY one for her significant other.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩